SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
how to increase Nazuna's passion ? i have her Intimate point to 100 and there not a single event occur yet , its said it need to raise passion a littile bit but since there no event of her yet i cant gift sex toy to raise passion point yet ??? does anyone know how to raise her passion ? help pls , tks u

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know where i can find the Strange Panel ?
In the strange dream place, take the right teleporter and follow the path. Look closely at the marks in the floor that form a path, and you'll find a place where it goes into the wall. That's the secret passage.
how to increase Nazuna's passion ? i have her Intimate point to 100 and there not a single event occur yet , its said it need to raise passion a littile bit but since there no event of her yet i cant gift sex toy to raise passion point yet ??? does anyone know how to raise her passion ? help pls , tks u
I believe you can actually give her sex toys, just not all of them. Try a few different ones and if that doesn't work, get Cloudy White Liquid from asking girls to milk you and give her that.

Reactions: JustMax

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
In the strange dream place, take the right teleporter and follow the path. Look closely at the marks in the floor that form a path, and you'll find a place where it goes into the wall. That's the secret passage.

I believe you can actually give her sex toys, just not all of them. Try a few different ones and if that doesn't work, get Cloudy White Liquid from asking girls to milk you and give her that.
i got it (need to be milked then give it to Nazuna) , tks alot for ur help <3

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
got stuck in this quest
i already fix sword already
the quest said it triggered when i go outside awareness after i go thare on outside vampire castle nothing happened

Screenshot_2020-07-12_162342.jpg

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
The game is cool, great plot, art, interaction with characters, small dialogues and such... But I must admit, the fact that some of scenes are not censored greatly suddens me... Since there is nothing to censure.

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
The game is pretty great.
I am stuck on where to go in Predator's Nest. I found a smal cell with a bunch of skeletons on the ground, we buried the body and i have no idea where to go from there. Do you return there later? Because there was a blue chest visible on the previous map with the Transfer Sword..

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The game is pretty great.
I am stuck on where to go in Predator's Nest. I found a smal cell with a bunch of skeletons on the ground, we buried the body and i have no idea where to go from there. Do you return there later? Because there was a blue chest visible on the previous map with the Transfer Sword..
You'll only be able to access that part on the post-game.

slack

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone
How to reach Raevin? I'm looking around in the windy barrens and there are just dead ends wherever I go, the only way I can see to go forward is to go up the rope and get rid of the boulder, but I haven't found anything to deal with it.

Mar 1, 2019
Does it matter at all which characters you use in your active party as far as h scenes and the dating sim stuff goes? The last slot in my party is kinda between somebody I primarily want for the h scenes and somebody who is more useful in combat.

slack

Aug 2, 2017
Nevermind, I found out how to progress, I just didn't see the second shrubbery you can climb up there.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Does it matter at all which characters you use in your active party as far as h scenes and the dating sim stuff goes? The last slot in my party is kinda between somebody I primarily want for the h scenes and somebody who is more useful in combat.
No. It doesn't.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Man i just started but its fucking disappointing so far considering how great the first one is. I cant stand some of the main characters already and Its killing my motivation. I like some of the improvements game play wise though

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Any news about COLONY translation or localization? It seems our beloved translator was waiting a few months before starting, just in case those news about the official translation were true.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes