Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
How would I go about meeting Alma at night? Don't have any options like that.

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Also, stuck at the Barbarian trial + Land of Pride. "Go through the southwest". When I go, it's gated with no way past.

EDIT: Nevermind, am blind.

Last edited:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Maria never comes up on my list of relationships. How do I progress my relationship with her? I just got the credits scene and the endgame sidequests.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
DUDE SCREW THE PREDATOR QUEST JESUS CHRIST MY HEART. Please tell me all i have to do in the predator's nest is bury the adventurer cause I never want to go down there again.
There is a postgame quest there, but it requires getting an item that makes the Predator actually fightable, so no worries about being stalked.
does anyone have a guide for the "garbage collector quest" ? i think i give up still lack 3 junks till finish the quest ...
Keep going on with the story, there will always be more junk to find, and even if you missed a few, you should still be clear for all of the quests (there are four or five of them, I think, the last requiring thirty junk).
How would I go about meeting Alma at night? Don't have any options like that.
Either you need to leave home and she will be to the right of the door (if you're talking about advancing the relationship), or you may have an outdated translation, and you actually need to visit her room (top left door in the corridor) during the day (if you're trying to get the variation of the first h-scene).
Maria never comes up on my list of relationships. How do I progress my relationship with her? I just got the credits scene and the endgame sidequests.
Have you completed the quests to go to her room and the treasury by talking to the demon girl to teleport you? If so, then you just need to visit her during the day until you stop getting new scenes, and then proceed with the story while occasionally going back to hang out with her once in a while and eventually a new scene will play.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Have you completed the quests to go to her room and the treasury by talking to the demon girl to teleport you? If so, then you just need to visit her during the day until you stop getting new scenes, and then proceed with the story while occasionally going back to hang out with her once in a while and eventually a new scene will play.
I don’t think so. Where is this demon girl?

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
There is a postgame quest there, but it requires getting an item that makes the Predator actually fightable, so no worries about being stalked.

Keep going on with the story, there will always be more junk to find, and even if you missed a few, you should still be clear for all of the quests (there are four or five of them, I think, the last requiring thirty junk).

Either you need to leave home and she will be to the right of the door (if you're talking about advancing the relationship), or you may have an outdated translation, and you actually need to visit her room (top left door in the corridor) during the day (if you're trying to get the variation of the first h-scene).

yes i had 27 junks so far and i finished every quest and go to every places as well thats why i say i throw the towel . i dont know where the last 3 at ???

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
yes i had 27 junks so far and i finished every quest and go to every places as well thats why i say i throw the towel . i dont know where the last 3 at ???
Where exactly are you in the game? Have you finished all the postgame quests? Because some junk only appears on Postgame areas.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
In the middle room. It's the same demon girl you defeated as a boss in your recent incursion into the castle.
Sorry, the middle room of what? Dea Brion? The remote hideaway?

EDIT: Nevermind. If anyone else is confused about this like I was, look at quest 15 lol

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, anyone has a problem initiating the game? I downloaded from Mega and everytime I open Game.exe it inmediately crash and closes. And I installed so I don't know

Edit: I moved the game folder to the desktop and now it works. The problem I guess was that the folder was in D: and the RTP in C:

Last edited:
Reactions: DMC-Vergil

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I'm stuck on quest 45: Bottomless Gramtoa.

I got to the pier after the dark ruins and don't know how to progress any further.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck on quest 45: Bottomless Gramtoa.

I got to the pier after the dark ruins and don't know how to progress any further.
The pier is the wrong place. Go back to the ruins and look for another exit.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
Where exactly are you in the game? Have you finished all the postgame quests? Because some junk only appears on Postgame areas.
im done every single quest except the garbage collector quest . and beat every single bosses including saxa nor but still cant find where the last 3 . are they somehow at the bottomless dungeon ???

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Does anybody know how to get quest 59 and 60? I've already completed everything including the bottomless dungeon(and boi it is really hard)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
im done every single quest except the garbage collector quest . and beat every single bosses including saxa nor but still cant find where the last 3 . are they somehow at the bottomless dungeon ???
Then you just missed some along the way. You'll have to revisit everywhere and look for shining spots. This includes areas without battles.
Does anybody know how to get quest 59 and 60? I've already completed everything including the bottomless dungeon(and boi it is really hard)
It would be pretty difficult, considering there are no quests 59 and 60. If you've completed everything, you should have seen that the list of events is at 100%.

Reactions: SargonSmith

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
once again i glad i tried this game it was great . except lacking the action of h-scene other than that it had everything i hoping for , well so i hear there is also another game of the same dev called "Sequel Blight" ??? i try to search for it but didnt get any link to dowload it . does it currently free dowload anywhere ? if it does can someone give me the link ? tks u . (see a few pics of SB apparently Alma was a big boss back then haha)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
once again i glad i tried this game it was great . except lacking the action of h-scene other than that it had everything i hoping for , well so i hear there is also another game of the same dev called "Sequel Blight" ??? i try to search for it but didnt get any link to dowload it . does it currently free dowload anywhere ? if it does can someone give me the link ? tks u . (see a few pics of SB apparently Alma was a big boss back then haha)
I don't know of any links for the full thing. You'll have to search for the japanese game (it has the same name as in english) and use the patch from ULMF.
Where can I get surging mass of mana?
Just go forward with the game. There should be one you can get just by exploring, but you can get as many as you want by killing Belmerias in Floating City Karm, or the Guardian of the Pier. But those are really post game things, so for the relevant quest you should probably just be searching the final dungeon until you find it.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes