wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: does reincarnation also carries bonus from stat boosting items like water of vitality and like?

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Are there specific Character Endings in this Game, or are Favorability and Passion only for unlocking sex scenes?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Are there specific Character Endings in this Game, or are Favorability and Passion only for unlocking sex scenes?
You can "marry" one of the characters by giving them a promise ring after choosing to talk to them during an important point in the story, but honestly there's barely any content for it, so no, I wouldn't say so.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Question about alma's relationship: I got the 2 first scenes, for the third I need to meet her at night after increasing her passion. The wiki says:

Become intimate with AlmaSpend the daytime → contact at night

Who is right?
And how can I get the barbarian fish for Yua?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Question about alma's relationship: I got the 2 first scenes, for the third I need to meet her at night after increasing her passion. The wiki says:

Become intimate with AlmaSpend the daytime → contact at night

Who is right?
And how can I get the barbarian fish for Yua?
You need to go to her room during the day. That was a copypaste error that got fixed in a later version of the translation. As for the barbarian fish, you get it at the Mana Ranch in Shucal, which you may not have access to yet.
Edit: I may have misinterpreted what you meant about the Alma scene. I believe the third normal scene (getting her relationship to max) is just as written in the translation.

Last edited:

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
You need to go to her room during the day. That was a copypaste error that got fixed in a later version of the translation. As for the barbarian fish, you get it at the Mana Ranch in Shucal, which you may not have access to yet.
Edit: I may have misinterpreted what you meant about the Alma scene. I believe the third normal scene (getting her relationship to max) is just as written in the translation.
I have 118 favorability and 76 passion, and still 2/3 in social level, is there something I forgot?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I have 118 favorability and 76 passion, and still 2/3 in social level, is there something I forgot?
Well I remember just talking to her during the day a few times then she assaults you at night when talking to her then the next day you talk an fap in front of her and then going to the bath to get a thighjob scene.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Guess I'll probably need to go farther in the game then?
By the way, a little note: Did someone notice that the ost in the castle isn't in the same as the one in the BGM folder? The one in the folder is way highly pitched, and the loop isn't the same at all. Someone has an idea why?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Huh, you're right. In Dea Brion, Dungeon3.ogg is set to 95% pitch (whatever that means) in RPGMaker. Neat. It's probably there to just give it a more foreboding feel, or to distinguish it from other times the game uses the same track. If it is; I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of all the times each track is used. Alternatively it could be at 95% because it was at 95% in SEQUEL blight too and the dev copypasted the maps.

Incidentally, the pitch shift is used later in the outside of awareness with title.ogg at 50% pitch, and in the underworld too with dungeon7.ogg at 75% pitch. The first one really had me going when I was digging through the files a few months ago because I wanted to listen to the "remix" but couldn't find it.
Dont mind me, just posting some character poll results.
1595416648774.jpg
Any comments?

Reactions: Rama9050

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Huh, you're right. In Dea Brion, Dungeon3.ogg is set to 95% pitch (whatever that means) in RPGMaker. Neat. It's probably there to just give it a more foreboding feel, or to distinguish it from other times the game uses the same track.
That's very precice, how did you get the 95% pitch thing?

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I checked it in RPGMaker editor. The pitch the map plays the BGM at is one tick lower than default, and the ticks are in increments of 5%.
View attachment 742446
Wow I didn't know this, really well thought!

Ok, I went a little farther in the story (frozen tower), and I can't unlock the third scene of alma:
Social level: 2/3
Favorability: 142
Passion: 104
Requirement: progress in the story, increasing passion and meet her at night.

I can't find her outside at night like in the first scene, I tried to spend time alone all the time, I tried to go to her room at night as well but I was out of luck. (still managed to get the scene in the bath though...) Someone has any idea for the night thing?
Thank you

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Wow I didn't know this, really well thought!

Ok, I went a little farther in the story (frozen tower), and I can't unlock the third scene of alma:
Social level: 2/3
Favorability: 142
Passion: 104
Requirement: progress in the story, increasing passion and meet her at night.

I can't find her outside at night like in the first scene, I tried to spend time alone all the time, I tried to go to her room at night as well but I was out of luck. (still managed to get the scene in the bath though...) Someone has any idea for the night thing?
Thank you
I believe you will only be able to get that scene in the post game.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: how to increase the passion of maria and naZuna (the white shrine maiden-ny girl) somehow?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
question: how to increase the passion of maria and naZuna (the white shrine maiden-ny girl) somehow?
I believe you can give the "strange books" to Maria, while Nazuna also has one of the sex toys that she will accept even at 0 relationship I believe. If all else fails, ask Kuruha to milk you and gift them the resulting white liquid.

Reactions: wyldstrykr
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes