Kirashi

May 9, 2017
how to advance in plaza of truce i already won the duel but i still cant pass in the gatekeeper and i cant find perilla thanks in advance

found it XD
You should take a look at your event page, I don't think there were anyhing difficult at this point.

Last edited:

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Ok so i think i did everything in the game except the overpowered optional boss on the lowest level on gramtoa. I have the best equipment i can craft form the gramtoa dungeon, also 3/3 reincanate and lv 99 chars, yet he still kicks my ass. Are there any strategies for this boss?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Ok so i think i did everything in the game except the overpowered optional boss on the lowest level on gramtoa. I have the best equipment i can craft form the gramtoa dungeon, also 3/3 reincanate and lv 99 chars, yet he still kicks my ass. Are there any strategies for this boss?
bring tank for the boss, you need to use incite to tank the damage for dps to do the job.

May 10, 2018
It would be nice if we could actually get a guide for where all the junk is
though Imo the fact that the junk doesn't just respawn in certain areas is kinda nonsensical

May 10, 2018
Can't remember where all of the junk is but I found
X2 in the pot at sunset cape/Yanie and sheila's base
X1 In the Maltor Coal Mine
X1 In the pot of the yin yang temple, Semi last floor before blue haired girl and the first room up the wide stairs with 2 doors for each side of the room
X1 In the pot Inside the building In Hamlet Barrens (Not the INN)
X1 In a barrel far west In the city of the dead, Basically near the entrance of the decayed church area
X1 In a pot Inside the Item shop at surak tribe village,The one with the sign of a bag and has a fairy inside (A fairy that is pretty much in the same room as the pot in question)
X1 In the southern house of surak tribe village, Near the exit and it should have some boxes and bags sitting next to the building.
X1 In Almphi near the goddess statue, Its in the broken statue beside it.
X1 In Inside the dark ruins near the cell, its inside the barrel
X1 In the Kiahanel ruins, Its in the same area as the sword you should not have to leave or go deeper there is also one of the big fast enemies near it

Still need to complete the garbage collection quest as I only have 20x
(Help with more locations would be appreciated)

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
One of alma's second set of scenes seems to have its hints translated incorrectly.
It says after you increase her favorabilty and get her passion up to 100 you have to spend time alone in your room.

What you actually have to do instead of waiting in your room only to be greeted with a milking scene, Is go to Her room during the day.

HighRallots

May 25, 2018
Is meeting Beryl at the Border Zone the last of the main quest or is there more? Also what are the requirements for giving the Ring of Promise to someone?

Last edited:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
ok i can't do anything else accept ask for help i am trying to fill in the memoery space and one of the reqirments is to find a powerfull monster and lose to it i have serched ALMOST everywhere i say almost because there is one spot i can't seem to get to there is chests and a item in a little building that you go though but the other side is blocked of by a gate that is locked i see there is a entrance on the other side yet i can't seem to get to it soooooo......how the heck do i get there if not thought the nest it self (tried serching the area where the preditor is but he insta-kills me before i can even get in a good look help please)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
ok i can't do anything else accept ask for help i am trying to fill in the memoery space and one of the reqirments is to find a powerfull monster and lose to it i have serched ALMOST everywhere i say almost because there is one spot i can't seem to get to there is chests and a item in a little building that you go though but the other side is blocked of by a gate that is locked i see there is a entrance on the other side yet i can't seem to get to it soooooo......how the heck do i get there if not thought the nest it self (tried serching the area where the preditor is but he insta-kills me before i can even get in a good look help please)
You can only get there in the post-game, once you get a quest to get something to kill the unkillable monster in the predator's nest (it ate the key).

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I cheesed most of the game by spamming Nazuna's sakura storm,paired up with her passive Zanshin (10% sp restoration after every battle), and she has that combo once she hits level 20. Paired up with gears to increase her crit rate and atk, she made the entire game a breeze.

There was only three points in the game where i actually ran into difficulty and had to re-think my strategy. The final boss of the main story,where getting immunity to certain statuses is key (forgetful and stun), The emperess of rage (Scalnaeda's descendant) because i was underprepared, and underleveled, and the very final secret boss of Gramtoa.

For the last optional boss of gramtoa, you need to be fully upgraded,and you cannot hold anything back. The boss is absurdly hard and makes every single boss before it a joke.
To beat it,i followed one of the guides the comments posted on the japanese walkthrough page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erda and Kiraan

Shiiii

Sep 4, 2017
hey! I hate to be that type of person, but do you have any idea how can I access the graveyard after I finished the game in order to save sheena? during the storyline, they say we have to go to the south of the city, however someone on the way is telling me I'm not strong enough to pass.
Have a great day!

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
hey! I hate to be that type of person, but do you have any idea how can I access the graveyard after I finished the game in order to save sheena? during the storyline, they say we have to go to the south of the city, however someone on the way is telling me I'm not strong enough to pass.
Have a great day!
graveyard - city of the dead you should already have access to it by now if you beaten the game there is a group of tombstones to the far left. As for starting it go warp to the sword first then maria will let you know to go to the tombstons in the pic

Nebe

Aug 12, 2017
amazing game and a really incredibly well made translation, had more fun with this than with some aaa titles.

• Wow
Reactions: nicknicola

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Is it possible to load a game or go to main menu while in game, or do I have to turn the game off every time?

Shiiii

Sep 4, 2017
graveyard - city of the dead you should already have access to it by now if you beaten the game there is a group of tombstones to the far left. As for starting it go warp to the sword first then maria will let you know to go to the tombstons in the pic
I've beaten the game, Maria already talked about the whole graveyard thingy but then when I go there, someone is blocking the way, saying I'm not strong enough. :/

oldbones

Mar 1, 2018
help how to increase maria's passion? giving her the white stuff is really grindy

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I've beaten the game, Maria already talked about the whole graveyard thingy but then when I go there, someone is blocking the way, saying I'm not strong enough. :/
You need to first accept the quest by talking to someone else in the city.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes