Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
No, I mean the item is literally called Strange Book or something similar.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
No, I mean the H gift item. You buy it from the same place you buy all the sex toys.

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018
29 hours of playtime and I've finally exhausted all the content I can from this game (bar reincarnations, NG+), easily deserves to be on anyone's favorites list even as someone who is pretty burnt out from adult RPGmaker games the story and characters really kept me going here, my backlog is so backed up due to this game but completely worth every hour.

I read on the wiki that there is an "Underwear" event after you collect all of them but I couldn't get anything like that to trigger, if anyone knows about that feel free to shoot me a tip.

Kinni Also it's called "Extreme Book" not Strange Book

D

Deleted member 2694590

The artist I found has his work on Danbooru too. Might be on other anime image boards such as Tbib.org

Noname!

Dec 28, 2019
BBM62 had written:
The game is pretty great.
I am stuck on where to go in Predator's Nest. I found a smal cell with a bunch of skeletons on the ground, we buried the body and i have no idea where to go from there. Do you return there later? Because there was a blue chest visible on the previous map with the Transfer Sword..
You'll only be able to access that part on the post-game.
Tease me sexually all you want, but pls don't tease me with blue chests.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You think this is bad? I once played an RPG Maker game with chests you literally could never reach, and only later I found out they were empty.

Reactions: Noname!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So this game got an official translation.
Anyone here played it? Hows the quality?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
i saw some screenshots.
the official translation at least from said screenshots looks "decent".

1599878951491.png 1599878971693.png

A couple screenshots. First one is from the official translation, second one is from the fan translation. for comparison.
I still prefer the fan translation myself.
Dont agree much with the name translation choices (Scena vs Sheena, Dire vs Daia ). And no idea why they removed the characters name boxes.

You can also see some more screenshots of the official tl here

Also note that the official release haz DRM so unless someone actually buys it and uses that DRM remover that i have seen around here dont think it will be uploaded here anytime soon.

If it does get uploaded , it would be nice if they kept both translations for people who want to try either.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I
i saw some screenshots.
the official translation at least from said screenshots looks "decent".

View attachment 812118 View attachment 812119

A couple screenshots. First one is from the official translation, second one is from the fan translation. for comparison.
I still prefer the fan translation myself.
Dont agree much with the name translation choices (Scena vs Sheena, Dire vs Daia ). And no idea why they removed the characters name boxes.

You can also see some more screenshots of the official tl here

Also note that the official release haz DRM so unless someone actually buys it and uses that DRM remover that i have seen around here dont think it will be uploaded here anytime soon.

If it does get uploaded , it would be nice if they kept both translations for people who want to try either.
It's different, yeah. Not necessarily bad but changing the names and all that can make people angry at the official translation that's for sure.
I wanna play both, hopefully some dude can upload his game.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The character name boxes are still there. You probably ran into the bug where the name box disappears if you press shift to hide the textbox and then press it again to show it.
I grabbed that screenshot from the sankaku article so i wouldnt know.
But every screenshot in said article that contains dialogue is missing said "character name boxes".

Either way from what i have seem some stuff sounds a bit off indeed.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I grabbed that screenshot from the sankaku article so i wouldnt know.
But every screenshot in said article that contains dialogue is missing said "character name boxes".

Either way from what i have seem some stuff sounds a bit off indeed.
Weird indeed.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This the new cast for their next game.
Big brown snu snu will be great.
Hope that the brown flaty isn't the futa.
da9a6171.png

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
how to change the resolution? f5 brings up the log, f4 does nothing, it's in an 800x600 window like it was 1999

D

Deleted member 2694590

how to change the resolution? f5 brings up the log, f4 does nothing, it's in an 800x600 window like it was 1999
I know right, a lot of games are lacking resolution options which is a huge bone to pick especially since 4k is now the new standard, these devs should try to catch up. I have seen some games when changing to fullscreen end up stretching and losing image quality when doing so.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
I actually have a problem with a few games that i've installed on this site, by following the thread. I don't know why, but some of them don't keep my saves and it's getting really annoying especially when i find the game interesting. Same case for this one, any solution ?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I actually have a problem with a few games that i've installed on this site, by following the thread. I don't know why, but some of them don't keep my saves and it's getting really annoying especially when i find the game interesting. Same case for this one, any solution ?
That is really odd i didn't have that issue i just put it in the same folder as the old one and used 7z and mine worked without any problems

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes