Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
So if this is a sequel, is the first one translated? Looks like good stuff but I dont want to jump ahead.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So if this is a sequel, is the first one translated? Looks like good stuff but I dont want to jump ahead.
Sequel is the name of the series which is why the first game it's called Sequel.
The link is posted around here but only the translation as the game itself is heavy on loli content so no game here.

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Sequel is the name of the series which is why the first game it's called Sequel.
The link is posted around here but only the translation as the game itself is heavy on loli content so no game here.
Ah OK, would I be missing anything if I just played this one or would it be recommend to play the first one?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ah OK, would I be missing anything if I just played this one or would it be recommend to play the first one?
Game has returning characters but since they have amnesia the game is still self contained.
Play both at the same time since they are pretty different (Blight is a 4 party class based game and Awake is a 10 party with unique skills based game).

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Game has returning characters but since they have amnesia the game is still self contained.
Play both at the same time since they are pretty different (Blight is a 4 party class based game and Awake is a 10 party with unique skills based game).
Ok, thanks for the quick responses.

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know where the final Bunny is? I haven't found the Invisible part in New Zikdalla. I have the rest.

ZoteTheMighty

May 29, 2019
Anyone know where the final Bunny is? I haven't found the Invisible part in New Zikdalla. I have the rest.
It's in the Unseen Path area, if you remember there was a cutscene in which the party fell into the water because the path makes a turn. It's in the island after that path, just walk around in the area and you'll find it quickly enough I think.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
how tf can u one hit kill these chicken in sharine when thay keep dodge my fucking attack

no matter how much u stat
how much u drink amouth of stat potion

lf you lv is too low these guys will give middle finger dodge every u attack and run the fuck off all of it in every single match

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
how tf can u one hit kill these chicken in sharine when thay keep dodge my fucking attack

no matter how much u stat
how much u drink amouth of stat potion

lf you lv is too low these guys will give middle finger dodge every u attack and run the fuck off all of it in every single match
put yanie on your team, she has a skill called chickener killer.

SeriousBotY

Apr 14, 2020
it doesnt seem to work for me, it seems that EVERY tileset doesnt exist nor some audios, if someone could fix it it would be very much appreciated

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
it doesnt seem to work for me, it seems that EVERY tileset doesnt exist nor some audios, if someone could fix it it would be very much appreciated
Weird i got everything but then again i do have alot of RPG games downloaded so if it says the spacific file i just make a copy and place it in

SeriousBotY

Apr 14, 2020
Weird i got everything but then again i do have alot of RPG games downloaded so if it says the spacific file i just make a copy and place it in
dang, i guess i gotta reinstall RPGMX since it doesnt seem to have the files, but thanks for telling me a possible solution if that doesnt work!

pokemonot

May 13, 2020
l
I believe you can give the "strange books" to Maria, while Nazuna also has one of the sex toys that she will accept even at 0 relationship I believe. If all else fails, ask Kuruha to milk you and gift them the resulting white liquid.
By strange book which?

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes