Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
how do i get the Strange Plate to unlock the 2nd Evil Bunny Girl Scene?
In the strange dream place, take the right teleporter and follow the path. Look closely at the marks in the floor that form a path, and you'll find a place where it goes into the wall. That's the secret passage.
Quoting my own message from when I answered this question before.

Oracion2610

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys, someone can help me please and tell me where I have to go for Event 028 Proof of Strenght ? I don't find where the Barbarian Trial is ? And I already challenge 2 guys in the arena but it's obviously not that. Thanks for helping :)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, someone can help me please and tell me where I have to go for Event 028 Proof of Strenght ? I don't find where the Barbarian Trial is ? And I already challenge 2 guys in the arena but it's obviously not that. Thanks for helping :)
To the right of the plaza of truce, in a place called "place of endings". If you can't get past the barbarian saying "only barbarians may pass" then you'll have to come back later.

Reactions: Oracion2610

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Will I have a quest for the optional final boss in unknow city? He is too strong and have no choice but leave but now that the event is finished I am affraid I will forget him before long

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Will I have a quest for the optional final boss in unknow city? He is too strong and have no choice but leave but now that the event is finished I am affraid I will forget him before long
Not that I remember, but you do have a quest for a boss that's pretty much his equivalent (well, for getting to her), and that should jog your memory. Both of them are bosses you'll have to beat several times to grind materials for their special acessories.
I'm trying to work on 45, but I can't find Amlphi. Where is it?
You mean the Bottomless Gramtoa quest? Go down from White Valley Kiallanhel and try to find your way to the right. Eventually there's an entrance.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Ok I done most of the quests. Now I would like to know:

Is there a specific way to lvl up faster? The chickens are a nightmare...
It feels weird to say, but I feel like I am not strong at all, I tried to equip and build the best equipement I can, but I feel like this is not enough (I am lvl 65 and I can't beat the guardian in Pier, and I can't beat the MC friends's in his quest) , do you guys have any advice on how to make my team stronger? (I use Nazuna,Nosh and Maria maybe it's not a good compo?)I am a bit affraid to use the adventurers's relic cause of how limited they are I am not sure what is worth and what is not.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i farmed for surging mass of mana in floating island. one run, one level then chicken if i didnt level

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Ok I done most of the quests. Now I would like to know:

Is there a specific way to lvl up faster? The chickens are a nightmare...
It feels weird to say, but I feel like I am not strong at all, I tried to equip and build the best equipement I can, but I feel like this is not enough (I am lvl 65 and I can't beat the guardian in Pier, and I can't beat the MC friends's in his quest) , do you guys have any advice on how to make my team stronger? (I use Nazuna,Nosh and Maria maybe it's not a good compo?)I am a bit affraid to use the adventurers's relic cause of how limited they are I am not sure what is worth and what is not.
What strategies are you using? What skills are you using? Are you starting every battle by giving Divinity to everyone via Kuruha's skill? Do you know how Maria's skills regarding Hyperaemia work? Who deals damage and who cures? Which combination of skills will let them deal the most damage? Does the person who cures also heal status? Do you know you can press a button to see an equipments details including special effects? Are you paying attention to what special effects would be good for the fights you're having trouble with?

Reactions: iamslime

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Yeah, I am starting with divinity for all, Hyperamemia boost her hp by 100%, and boost her life steal for bloodsucking embrace. Here is my strategy:

Kuroha: Outer blood first turn, then I spam pluto edge, since she has more initiative than Nosh, I use her for healing when one ally is in a dangerous state.
Nuzuna: I use first campaign in first turn to boost her damage by 20%, then spam kitsune flame blade
Nosh: I use her only for her supporting skill and never use her for damage, so, I start the first turn with Earth shelter when the enemy use physical attack, if not, I start with flower sleep, then I heal every turn, I don't really have to remove any ailments with nosh since I gave almost all required immunities in skill tab.
Maria: I start with crimson moon, then brions's secret art, then noble fang for hyperaemia then I spam bloodsucking embrace.
And of course, I redo outer blood or first campaing when needed.

Yes,the 'a' button allow you to see the description of an item. Still, rabi and co deal too much damage and os me with a critical hit...

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Right. First of all, giving them immunities with skills is a waste of points when you can simply use equipment to block status effects, so go pay a visit to the sheep and put those points into stat increases or better skills. Second of all: Don't you have taunt on Nosh? Her role is being a tank and if she is not drawing aggro away from your squishier characters, then it doesn't matter if you increase her defense.

Those are the two big ones, but I have a few more things to point out. You didn't mention using Maria to inflict Bleeding, and that status not only reduces the enemy HP by a lot each turn, but using Crimson Great Wheel on bleeding enemies is even better than Bloodsucking Embrace when you're not hurting for HP. Also, look at your characters skills: Are there any you're not using, and aren't requirements for those you are? You can go back to the sheep and spend those points on something else.

Finally, if nothing is working, it may just be the best to change characters. If you're having trouble with strong physical attacks, subbing in Pirila instead of Nosh and using Taunt followed by buffing the party's defenses and then spamming wide block could work wonders.

Reactions: iamslime

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
It's difficult to explain, but the rabi's team deals so much damage that they almost OS Nosh too. Most of the time they use AOE spell and they counter magical damage, which mean 2 things about Maria:
I'll be lucky if Maria has enough life to use Crimson great wheel when it's her turn
It hugely increse the chance to get Maria killed this very turn (but very risky in this fight)
I indeed use the technique you mentionned Maria when I can afford to spend some hp without dying ^^'

It may sound a stupid question, but knowing that most of the items are unique, how do you manage to cover all statuts effect for your whole team?

Well, I lvled up a bit and managed to beat Aenyuras (the last guardian I think), the accessory I can build with his drop seems very powerful so maybe I'll manage something out of this. I guess was just too low lvl...

Can I ask what is the guardian between Head Collector and Dark Artist? I never saw him.

By the way, is there a trick to beat the Evil Bunny, or am I too low lvl again?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I only cover the status effects that are needed for the current boss. And I get a lot of acessories by grinding the guardians, and you can just buy the Guard acessories if you don't have better options. And from what you're saying, maybe you really are underleveled for this, but I hope trying different characters is still on the table.

The guardian you're referring to is the Butterfly of Ill Omen. Guardian of the Pond of Ayakashi. Aenyuras is the last normal guardian, but the two "Descendant" boss fights also qualify as guardians.

There is indeed a trick to beat Evil Bunny. First you give everyone protection against Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind (For something she'll do later in the fight.) Then you bring both of your tanks (Nosh and Pirila). Have one of them use Taunt on the first turn and Evil Bunny will only Bind her, and as it turns out, her stomp only deals absurd damage if you're bound.

She also makes you unable to use any commands for a few turns, but she won't do anything harmful except use a skill that inflicts Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind on everyone in the party who isn't immune to them, and she follows it up by killing anyone with any of those statuses.

Eventually you'll be able to use skills again. Use Taunt with your other tank as soon as that becomes the case because Evil Bunny will repeat her Bind strategy. If you're still alive after the second stomp, she'll give up and the win will be yours.

Also, even if you manage to win those fights you're having trouble with, don't even think of challenging Saxa Nors before grinding everyone to level 99. And if you ever decide to try the first game, be aware that the ultimate boss of that game is at least five orders of magnitude harder than Saxa Nors, and took me hours of careful stat and skill optimization, as well as multiple tries, so... Yeah.

Last edited:

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Yeah she is absurdly strong lol, Even though the island was not that amazing... What is the best equipement you can get in this game? I saw the orange colored build in the sky, but is that it? Or maybe the rewards of Gramtoa are better equipements? What is the required preparation for Gramtoa by the way?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah she is absurdly strong lol, Even though the island was not that amazing... What is the best equipement you can get in this game? I saw the orange colored build in the sky, but is that it? Or maybe the rewards of Gramtoa are better equipements? What is the required preparation for Gramtoa by the way?
The orange is indeed the best in terms of raw stats, and Gramtoa's deal is not new equipment but ways to make the old equipment stronger. For Gramtoa, I suggest doing reincarnation on all your characters then starting new game plus (not really necessary, but at least it is something to do while leveling up instead of simply doing mind-numbing grinding), and once you finally reach post-game again, try to go as far in Gramtoa as possible. Then reincarnate everyone again and do the same thing over and over until you've finished the allowed reincarnations.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
If I understood well the few orange equipements I got at the island are the only on available for the whole game?
Are the chickens just about luck or are there recommended skill/equipement against those?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
All the equipment you can make from the mana of the Descendants is orange. Yes, there is a lot of it. Not just the normal acessories, but also helmets, armor, two different weapons for every character and such. Yeah, that means you'll need to grind a lot of those two.

For the chickeners, the most obvious one is Yanie's Chickener hunt. You can also use non elemental multi hit attacks like Sheila's Dancing Girl to give you more chances to get through their ridiculous evasion.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
how to advance in plaza of truce i already won the duel but i still cant pass in the gatekeeper and i cant find perilla thanks in advance

found it XD

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes