anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
I actually have a problem with a few games that i've installed on this site, by following the thread. I don't know why, but some of them don't keep my saves and it's getting really annoying especially when i find the game interesting. Same case for this one, any solution ?
Wizarno, can't say if your problem is the same as mine was, but, if so, this may help:

DL'd "Nano-Control", ( [RPGM] Nano-control [v0.28b] [Smiling Dog] | F95zone ) because it looked interesting. After unzipping, saw .html files in package. On my WinXP system, the game.exe would not run. Dropped the .exe file into a Firefox 52 window, and the game ran just fine. Saved numerous times, no error messages. Later, on restarting game, found no save files existed. ???

Despite the fact that I know better, some other games tell me my browser does not support "local files". Trust me, it does, and always did.

Searched, found this link. Followed directions, this and many other games from this site now run just fine outside the browser, and save savefiles properly. Just keep in mind, you must do this for each game. (HINT: if there is a file named "package.json" or "nw.dll" in the main folder, it may very well be built on nw-js.)

Can't say if this is strictly a Win XP problem, but your problem sounds a lot like mine. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
got a wierd bug , gave karuha a foldie hole and now my sprite is mostly transparent oddly goes solid when talking to someone or interacting but then goes transparent again dont suppose anyone knows how to fix that xD

EDIT:NVM was a stupid moment haha had secret steps on and hadn't noticed i think

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2020
Is it important for me to finish every single side quest in this game? I can't help but be a little nervous I might miss one by accident, and lose out on something.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone knows the variables for whom I've "set my heart on"? Apparently at some point I choose Nosh but I'd also like to see some other girls reactions for being gifted the Ring of Promise

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Variable 161-170 with Nosh being variable 166.
Nice, time to try to remember the kana and see how Nazuna react.

Edit: Does just unchecking the switch make me able to have a new 'set my heart on' convo in-game, or is there an additional switch/variable for that?

(Using RPGMaker saveedit so for anyone else reading this it's in "Switches")

siphung953

Aug 7, 2020
Does anybody know where's Olad's deserted place and Raevin's bustling place?
And where can I find Amlphi?

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I need help I think I ran into a bug after finding the sleepy girl I am suppose to go to a lake I go there it has a blue arrow above the bridge I go to the lake see a scene of a fairy ran away but din't know ehat to do after?

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Does anybody know where's Olad's deserted place and Raevin's bustling place?
And where can I find Amlphi?
Ghost Town and City Of the Dead.

Anyway, is there a way to kill Evil Bunny? I am level 99 already and she keep dodging every single skill lol.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There is indeed a trick to beat Evil Bunny. First you give everyone protection against Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind (For something she'll do later in the fight.) Then you bring both of your tanks (Nosh and Pirila). Have one of them use Taunt on the first turn and Evil Bunny will only Bind her, and as it turns out, her stomp only deals absurd damage if you're bound.

She also makes you unable to use any commands for a few turns, but she won't do anything harmful except use a skill that inflicts Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind on everyone in the party who isn't immune to them, and she follows it up by killing anyone with any of those statuses.

Eventually you'll be able to use skills again. Use Taunt with your other tank as soon as that becomes the case because Evil Bunny will repeat her Bind strategy. If you're still alive after the second stomp, she'll give up and the win will be yours.
Quoting my previous post to answer your question about how to defeat Evil Bunny.

Last edited:

whale lord

Jul 27, 2017
How do i start talking to maria? I already beat the big bad and now have the many options and havr gotten a few characters to 3/3. But I havent seen maria at all in the remote hide away, is there some quest I have to do to unlock her in the hide away.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
How do i start talking to maria? I already beat the big bad and now have the many options and havr gotten a few characters to 3/3. But I havent seen maria at all in the remote hide away, is there some quest I have to do to unlock her in the hide away.
Did you go get her stuff?
I think it's in the quest log.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Go to her room in Dea Brion and get the book.

Last edited:

whale lord

Jul 27, 2017
I need help with event 45. I cant get to amlphi, it wont let me go into the garden of illusions, it still says I need to advance an event but i already talked with the person in soulphi.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone tell me why I can't craft weapons? I'm about to go find the final Colmana and I still am only able to craft gifts, consumables or guardian equipment. Am I missing something??

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes