Feb 17, 2018
I remember that you can reject Clar when you meet him, does something similar happen with Yanie? I give Hang Out Together, but no scene is activated.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I remember that you can reject Clar when you meet him, does something similar happen with Yanie? I give Hang Out Together, but no scene is activated.
That can happen a few times just keep trying and it will trigger. what kept mine from working the passion lvl after raiseing it. Then it worked.

Feb 17, 2018
That can happen a few times just keep trying and it will trigger. what kept mine from working the passion lvl after raiseing it. Then it worked.

Approximately at what level of Favorability and Passion do I have to be? When I tried it, I had 250 Favorability and 300 Passion.

Feb 17, 2018
There are certain special dialogues when you do Hang Out Together, with Sheila they talk about traveling the world, Nosh sleeps a lot, but ¿what are the conditions for Yanie's first special dialogue? The first time I Hang Out Together she gave the standard dialog and 3 Favorability.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, then the story is not a problem. Try to give all the sex toys to her again just to make sure you didn't miss one. If that doesn't work, try going around the world and looking for conversations you might have missed, just in case. And then try going everywhere on the base both during the day and at night, try spending time on your room while setting so that Yanie is the only one that can visit you and wait until night and sleep on your bed. If none of those work, I have no clue.

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
^ Scenes unlock as you play the game, so just bruteforcing with favorability and lust won't work. I had to wait on a scene in the next game, since I missed a chat bubble thingy in the house, so see if you have one of those anywhere. Basically, try all that Kinni said.

Feb 17, 2018
What do I have to do at the "012 Valley of Training" event?

I'm in Sunset Cape, should there be an exclamation point? Or where do I have to go?.

Feb 17, 2018
Wait, is Event Start Location where I have to go or just where I received the mission?

Either way, I'm not sure where the Valley of Training is.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know where the lightning resist ring is or the best method for defeating that husk dragon at the immortal graveyard?

Feb 17, 2018
Sorry to always bring the same issue.

But I don't know with whom to clear up this question.

I can't get Yanie's first dialogue.

For example, if I go with another character and press "Hang Out Together" a dialogue starts that only happens once and gives 8 Favorability.

Feb 17, 2018
But with Yanie, I gave her the welcome dialogue (the one that appears from first interacting with a character) after that every time I give her "Hang Out Together" this appears.

Does that happen to everyone?.

I've been looking for speech bubbles doing side quests, but still nothing.

If I had to summarize it in a question = what does it take for the first dialogue?.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
But with Yanie, I gave her the welcome dialogue (the one that appears from first interacting with a character) after that every time I give her "Hang Out Together" this appears.

Does that happen to everyone?.

I've been looking for speech bubbles doing side quests, but still nothing.

If I had to summarize it in a question = what does it take for the first dialogue?.
How far are you in the story? Its been a while since I finished it but iirc the only hint they gave about Yanie's first convo was "hang out after progressing in the story enough". Check your hint with Yanie. You're getting no special event and only the +3 favorability so if it only hints at hanging out with her and says nothing about passion levels then it means you haven't progressed in the story enough. Don't panic too much as for some of them you need to progress really far to unlock their scenes. Just look at Sheena, her scenes are only unlockable after main story completion. Just hang out with her after finishing every 2-3 main missions and you should get her eventually

Feb 17, 2018
How far are you in the story? Its been a while since I finished it but iirc the only hint they gave about Yanie's first convo was "hang out after progressing in the story enough". Check your hint with Yanie. You're getting no special event and only the +3 favorability so if it only hints at hanging out with her and says nothing about passion levels then it means you haven't progressed in the story enough. Don't panic too much as for some of them you need to progress really far to unlock their scenes. Just look at Sheena, her scenes are only unlockable after main story completion. Just hang out with her after finishing every 2-3 main missions and you should get her eventually
Already completed the main story, currently I have to fight 2 characters from Blight.

The clue says that I have to give "toys" to Yanie, I'm playing from my cell phone with Joiplay, I used tricks to get the Sturdy Rod and Linked Spheres, maybe I have to get it without tricks, how do you get them normally?.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes