Feb 17, 2018
I played the game 2 times trying to get its scenes, and in both I got the items by tricks.

I have no lewd objects available to craft, maybe I need to find an instruction book that gives me the ability to craft them.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So that's the problem. To get the ability to buy the ero items you need to complete a good part of the robot maid quest, meaning giving her Junk. At least I believe that is the case.

Reactions: Blackknight666
Feb 17, 2018
Here is our relationship, but I can't go to level 1, Yanie is a weird character, I don't know how to raise our relationship and you can press "Milk Me" without having to raise the social level.

Feb 17, 2018
YES, YES YES, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

It worked, I like to finish everything 100%, im considering doing a full guide in English when I finish all 3 games.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know where the lightning resist ring is or the best method for defeating that husk dragon at the immortal graveyard?
Please somebody tell me where the Lightning ring is and how to defeat that dang HUSK DRAGON!

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
They are 53, 54 and 55. Explore the hideaway (at night, I think) and you'll get the first one of the series.

Reactions: castoli

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Is there panties to collect for every character like in Blight?
Do I need my 2 tanks for Gramtoa? Is one enough?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Is meeting Beryl at the Border Zone the last of the main quest or is there more?
I think yes, she mentions something about saving Schisma, which is the place in which Sequel Colony happens. Aside from beating Botomless Grantoa (good luck with that), I think that is the end of the game.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Any de-censorship patches available for this game? Is a updated english version also in the works? Also if you enjoyed the artists work for the game he has more on Gelbooru. Artist is labeled as Hakika

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Any de-censorship patches available for this game? Is a updated english version also in the works? Also if you enjoyed the artists work for the game he has more on Gelbooru. Artist is labeled as Hakika

No.
Most japanese games dont get them.
Usually companies hire an artist to draw over the censor but it's usually not the artist itself.

bushyboi1014

Dec 27, 2020
how do you make it so you can give one of the girls a ring iv been trying to for like 3 days and thats one of the last things i have left to do but i cant for some reason

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
how do you make it so you can give one of the girls a ring iv been trying to for like 3 days and thats one of the last things i have left to do but i cant for some reason
You have to wait until a certain point where you will choose a girl for something which is the trigger as to who you can give the ring later. So choose wisely.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes