Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
Is it possible to save edit LP? EXP is hard(or at least very slow to get) and the save values are in japanese.:(
Yes. The values you want to search for is 2 times the original value + 1. For example if you currently have 10 lp, search for 21. After you use some, say 4, search for 13.

Apr 26, 2020
Anyone knows whats the next thing to do? Im done with all the quest so far and it says "lets continue adventure with friends" Ngl im having fun playing these game series and i love how it is connected to the first game as well. Im finishing awake then planning to play the 3rd game.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think there's anything else since you've completed all events. The message is just in case you hadn't done so yet, and apparently the author didn't want to put an "You're totally done!" message. You could try the post-postgame stuff in "the dungeon that shall not be named", but there's no more story or quests behind it, it's just for powergamers who want to keep making their characters stronger until eventually they can beat the superboss.

Reactions: TheGucciTheory

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
it's a lot shorter compared to the first game and easier too but tbh that's fine for me cause I really just want to read the story anyway the character stories in this one is better I say cause you have a lot more dialogue compared too one dialogue per chapter in the first one.

I just dislike the time stuff cause i really just want to just keep on talking to them and I have to return to the room every time which is kinda annoying

edit: got to say I think Maria has the best story among the girls she has a character development unlike the other girls who are a bit one noted.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
In case anyone is having trouble beating Aevelwan the Sealed, here's what I did

Party: Kuruha, Maria, Nosh, Clar (all lvl99+3)

Skills
Max out HP, DEF, MDF on all of them, give immunity to Confusion and Stun.
Kuruha: Learn every skill except the branch from Medicinal Knowledge I onward. Max out ATK.
Maria: Learn every skill except the branch from Lunatic Moon onward. I maxed out AGI and MAT, then put the leftover points into LUK.
Nosh: Learn every skill except the branch from Incite onward. Increase stats as you see fit.
Clar: Learn every skill except the branch from Pulse Wave onward. Max out MAT. Increase stats as you see fit (I maxed out LUK and put extras in MaxSP and AGI).

Equipment
Appropriate Spirit Weapon +2 for everyone
Monster God Shield +1 for everyone
Underworld Lord set +1 for Kuruha, Nosh, and Clar
Empress of Rage set +1 for Maria
2x Dark Iron Key +1 for everyone

Battle
Aevelwan goes through a set cycle of moves throughout 7 turns. This can only go on for (I think) 4 cycles before it just one-shots you. These moves (according to my abbreviated notes) are:
1. wail, mow down, crush
2. crush/gaze
3. corp. punish
4. disaster/darkness
5. mow down, crush
6. crush/gaze
7. sealed grief
A comma means that it'll use all moves listed, and a slash means that it'll pick between the moves.
Use Turn 1 to give Divinity to everyone with Kuruha's Outer Blood. Have Maria use Blood Sorcery Blade to get Aevelwan bleeding (which is a free 20k damage per turn). Make Nosh preemptively use Recover-All to get rid of the ailment given by Aevelwan's Mow Down. Finally, have Clar heal with Mana Ascension.
On Turn 2, use Kuruha's Seven Swords, Nosh's Cure-All, Clar's Grim Rose, and Maria's Crimson Moon. Aside from Maria, these will be the moves you use most.
During Turn 3, repeat the moves used in Turn 2, but use Maria's Crimson Moon Creation. Have Maria use this move whenever she safely can.
When Turn 5 comes around, make sure that Nosh uses Recover-All to get rid of the ailment ASAP, since it saps a significant amount of both HP and SP. Use Clar's Mana Ascension to heal in Nosh's stead.
On Turn 7, have everyone guard. Sealed Grief is the strongest attack in the cycle, and can easily one-shot you if you aren't careful.
With Turn 8, use Kuruha's Astral Ash to recover health before getting attacked. Use the rest of the moveset from Turn 1 since Aevelwan will go back to step 1 of the cycle. Maria can use this time to re-up on Hyperaemia by using Noble Fang.
Use Turn 9 to re-up Outer Blood, otherwise doing what you would for Turn 2 (except Maria of course, who can use Blood Sorcerer Fang, Crimson Great Wheel, or Blood Servitude/Bloodsucking Embrace).
Rinse, and repeat! Make sure Aevelwan is always bleeding and that you have as close to full health as possible at the end of every turn. You can also decide to use the Recover-All/Mana Ascension combo during other turns if too many party members are inflicted with the ailment from other moves. If anyone gets knocked-out, you can use either Kuruha's Cure-Raise or an Ultra Mana Potion to revive them (this shouldn't happen often, if at all). You can also sometimes squeeze in Nosh's Aurora Veil alongside a Mana Ascension for just a bit of padding.
All that's left is to pray that you finish before your turns run out!

I hope that this can be of some use, since beating this bastard took an ungodly amount of time and experimentation!

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I like the artstyle and i already played ASYLUM, what turns me off is the Shota/Shouta/Boku/-Kun protagonist, just as much as an otouto/onii-chan one, it would be neat if there could be at least a "young" protagonist tag.

Titanio

Jun 10, 2019
I need help, i cant defeat the owl boss from the postgame dungeon someone knows how to beat im? (what characters and skils to use or what items i need)

Oct 25, 2019
Its not on F95 because its run by woke trash
You do realize that it's for legal reasons, right? As stated in the announcement Regarding Loli And Shota Content it's to keep a lower profile. Moderator Ryahn sums this up pretty succinctly: "From a legal point of view, there are certain countries that condemn this and it puts the site on their radar with big red flag. We like to keep as low as possible but still try to provide the best experience and content."
Or if you want an analogy to help understand the reasoning, here's how former staffmember wep put it: "It is probably 2 stars in GTA 5 and it is 'easy' to handle. If the police decides that you are a pedo site, it will be a full 5 stars. Probably it is still fun in GTA, not so much in real life."

I haven't the slightest idea how you could possibly think that this decision was just made by "woke trash."

Last edited:

Rahetre

Nov 29, 2020
Here's Sequel Blight
Its not on F95 because its run by woke trash
Didn't know where to start searching for it, thanks for the link. I don't understand why some of the games available here have explicit loli content and yet aren't deleted while others get purged like this one.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, do the characters from Blight appear in this game?

Or are they never mentioned again?
Heard it's the same MC in every game...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So, do the characters from Blight appear in this game?

Or are they never mentioned again?
Heard it's the same MC in every game...
They only appear in the post game which is a formula that repeats on subsequent games (Though if the cast of the previous game is huge then only an handful of them appear).

Reactions: GraveXMachina
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes