Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I have finished another SEQUEL game, and once again I have 100% all of it, like a true gamer. Like last time I have the save file for anyone who needs it, also like last time, you can give the promise ring to whomever you like. There are no dialogue scenes this time but there are 11 characters so it's understandable. I've also added a script I found after I finished the game that lets you move Kuruha out of the party but it's still experimental. Just replace the script in the Data folder, but make sure to have a backup first.

Aug 17, 2019
If you haven't yet, or if you feel like it, you should play Blight to get the full experience.
Oh, believe me, I wish I could, but as it's the only one of the series not allowed on this site for some reason I still don't understand, and my computer doesn't play nice with Utorrent which limits my alternatives, that doesn't seem like it's going to happen any time soon.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You could always download the japanese game in another site then go to ULMF to get the patch and apply it yourself.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
or get the translation directly by the translator blog!

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
weird question but does anyone know how to add mouse controls to this
i don't think this model of rpg maker native support mouse control unless there a plugin somewhere you want to add, online to make it happen. All you can do in MV can be done in ace engine but the code is made on ruby instead javascript

Aug 12, 2017
Someone knows how to give the ring of promise to the girls? i have already finished all the events, but for some reason, when i try to give to some of the girls the ring it just says "You can only give this to the one you've got your heart set on"

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Someone knows how to give the ring of promise to the girls? i have already finished all the events, but for some reason, when i try to give to some of the girls the ring it just says "You can only give this to the one you've got your heart set on"
There is an event where you choose a girl, that girl is the only marriageable one after you max affection.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Please, spoil me man, wich one of them? :p
is hinted in game that "the person you speak here holds meaning" and you can only speak to one. is where you make the grave and tombstone for your friend before you go to fight the last boss

Aug 12, 2017
is hinted in game that "the person you speak here holds meaning" and you can only speak to one. is where you make the grave and tombstone for your friend before you go to fight the last boss
Man, i literally explored all the map again and i don't find the stupid event of the f**ing ring of promise XD. Oh well, i suppose that's a bug or something, but ty for ur help guys.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Man, i literally explored all the map again and i don't find the stupid event of the f**ing ring of promise XD. Oh well, i suppose that's a bug or something, but ty for ur help guys.
if i remeber correctly you first get a ring of some sort at the hideout from the merchant then go down to the basment and craft it into the ring of promise

Aug 12, 2017
if i remeber correctly you first get a ring of some sort at the hideout from the merchant then go down to the basment and craft it into the ring of promise
Yeah, i already craft the ring of promise, the problem is that i can't give the ring to anyone of the girls, it's very stressful :p

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, i already craft the ring of promise, the problem is that i can't give the ring to anyone of the girls, it's very stressful :p
i think the affection level should hit 200 or something. It was answered on the thread if i remember right. But in awake you can only marry the girl you talked in a certain event before the last boss

Aug 12, 2017
i think the affection level should hit 200 or something. It was answered on the thread if i remember right. But in awake you can only marry the girl you talked in a certain event before the last boss
Oh, i see, well, ty my man :D

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes