jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any way to change screen size?
And is there a way to lower in game sound?

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Sequel Blight is the first one of the series.
1. Sequel Blight
2. Sequel Awake
3. Sequel Colony
4. Sequel Asylum
5. Sequel
Password for Blight please.
Was trying to look around for it and couldn't find it, nothing on it, so i can't even open the fckin archive to extract it.

Last edited:

La Barba de Khan

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone knows whats the next thing to do? Im done with all the quest so far and it says "lets continue adventure with friends" Ngl im having fun playing these game series and i love how it is connected to the first game as well. Im finishing awake then planning to play the 3rd game.
where do you find the mission 049?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I finished the game almost to 100% completion, completed all events, defeated all enemies including the secret bosses, unlocked all scenes... but I'm missing two Battle achievements, the 2nd and the 3rd. 2nd one says to keep slaying Guardians but, as mentioned, I have already defeated them all, my monster log is full, with 197/197 encountered and defeated enemies.

Can anyone with a full save tell me the conditions to unlock those two?

Thanks.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Can anyone with a full save tell me the conditions to unlock those two?

Thanks.
The 2nd achievement is related to the total numbers of Guardians you've killed iirc, so you need to reach a certain number of guardian kills to unlock it.

The 3rd is the one where you have to kill the training chicken, the one in the base that keeps healing.

Reactions: EricBauman
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes