Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Just finished sequel blight, (except the two superbosses those are on hold for now, they are just pure pain). Just started awake and ive got a few questions

1. Is there any missable content?

2. Does the characters from blight appear here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Are there classes like in blight or is everyone stuck with one class?

4. Any tips when starting out or any exp grind spots throughout my playthrough?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
1. Is there any missable content?
Not really? you can always go back and re-do things, just gotta search around a bit

2. Does the characters from blight appear here?

3. Are there classes like in blight or is everyone stuck with one class?
in Awake, every girl has a fixed class, so you'll likely find yourself swapping characters alot to match the type of enemies and such.

4. Any tips when starting out or any exp grind spots throughout my playthrough?
No need to exp grind, all content is clearable without it, after the first clear however it's advised to visit the chickeners and max yourself out before trying the after clear content.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Apparently the guide states that some enemies can only be met/seen at certain times and once it passes they won't appear again and you have to start a ng+. I assume if I just fill out the monster log and constantly check for missing monsters this won't be a problem? Unless its some kind of time limited event that appears/disappears at some point of the story?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That will do it, it's mostly some story dungeons that cannot be visited again/the place ceases to be a dungeon afterwards. Getting all the monsters in the log isn't difficult, but if you want to fully fill it out with all their drops too, then be prepared for spending lots of time grinding.

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
Anybody knows what Saxa says after having sex with her in your room? "u da riku na nyarushaata isura arunyuuden na uruuko, Transcendent tasuteeru abieruto o... yuruuranurento" Doesnt turn up anything on google translate...

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Apparently the guide states that some enemies can only be met/seen at certain times and once it passes they won't appear again and you have to start a ng+. I assume if I just fill out the monster log and constantly check for missing monsters this won't be a problem? Unless its some kind of time limited event that appears/disappears at some point of the story?
I believe there are only two instances of this happening, someone correct me if I'm wrong:

You won't be able to go back to the temple dungeon, so make sure you log Mottled Mushroom, Microlaudi and Lesser Hannya (good luck getting Microlaudi's rare drop).
The Nekonchu monsters will stop appearing after completing the event related to them so you must log all 3 types before beating the boss.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Anybody knows what Saxa says after having sex with her in your room? "u da riku na nyarushaata isura arunyuuden na uruuko, Transcendent tasuteeru abieruto o... yuruuranurento" Doesnt turn up anything on google translate...
If the translator left it as is it's because it's indeed gibberish, although there's a chance it might be a cipher...

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I believe there are only two instances of this happening, someone correct me if I'm wrong:

You won't be able to go back to the temple dungeon, so make sure you log Mottled Mushroom, Microlaudi and Lesser Hannya (good luck getting Microlaudi's rare drop).
The Nekonchu monsters will stop appearing after completing the event related to them so you must log all 3 types before beating the boss.
Ah I see, thanks. I never really cared about logging the drops from monsters, only just having the monster itself logged is good enough for me (Same thing I did in blight).

SeniorSK

Jan 22, 2018
this series only have female domination on them? sheesh, I loved the style, but I'm not a fan of that, I like to dominate mans and womans

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
this series only have female domination on them? sheesh, I loved the style, but I'm not a fan of that, I like to dominate mans and womans
yep, femdom and light femdom, only 1 scene in colony you have a dominating with chemica thanks to a dubious drink

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes