PassingDem0n

Sep 11, 2017
I somehow missed Quests 52, 53, 54, where do i need to go and do to unlock them? And judging from Colony characters i should know i believe those 3 quests are about Saxa. Still clueless about how to start them

Last edited:

PassingDem0n

Sep 11, 2017
I somehow missed Quests 52, 53, 54, where do i need to go and do to unlock them? And judging from Colony characters i should know i believe those 3 quests are about Saxa. Still clueless about how to start them
Nevermind, had to inspect the kitchen at night.

huyntd1111

Jun 27, 2021
You should be able to save by opening the menu. You can do that when Kuruha joins your party. That's a few minutes into the game
I save the game in menu and press F12 to reset and choose shutdown. when i open again, there are no continue.
do i need to unzip?

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I save the game in menu and press F12 to reset and choose shutdown. when i open again, there are no continue.
do i need to unzip?
Yes. Some file compressors lets you add newly created files back into the zip but it's unreliable, you should unzip the game folder somewhere with writing permissions so the save file can be created.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
why do people insist on trying to play games from within compressed archives seriously

That's Not The Intended Use and an only too obvious recipe for all kinds of complications.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
what i need to do with monster have protagonist?
i fail to understand the question
Is there any way to change screen size?
by default, you can't. However you can use a patch to change game size.

this help you to increase window's default resolution

for full screen, press f1 or f2 to open up a game windows and select launch on full screen

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
just finish sequel blight.. umm kinda got weird in beginning..

1. is this next after sequel blight or there are other game ?

2. is the story continuing or what ? i kinda don't understand how the MC end up amnesia again.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Hello there.
When there is wrote "It seems like continuing your adventure and [ Second factor to achieve the H-scene]" in check your relationships, how do you continue your adventure. Is continuing your adventure or finding the speech bubble needed? Thx anyway!

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes