Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Hello there.
When there is wrote "It seems like continuing your adventure and [ Second factor to achieve the H-scene]" in check your relationships, how do you continue your adventure. Is continuing your adventure or finding the speech bubble needed? Thx anyway!
Aside from a few cases, continuing your adventure means progressing the main story, that is what is under "Current Objective" in events.
If you get stuck and can't hang out/trigger any new scenes even if you have all the other requeriments, then you'll have to move forward with the main quest.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
stuck at this dumb fucking objective what do i do View attachment 1698041
Leave the Land of Pride through the southwest.

Hello there.
When there is wrote "It seems like continuing your adventure and [ Second factor to achieve the H-scene]" in check your relationships, how do you continue your adventure. Is continuing your adventure or finding the speech bubble needed? Thx anyway!
It means keeping on with the main storyline, you can check your current objective in the Events option in the menu.

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
My third achievement is missing in the battle part of the achievements. Says I have to hurt the training chicken. How can I do that?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
My third achievement is missing in the battle part of the achievements. Says I have to hurt the training chicken. How can I do that?
At the end of the game (counting postgame stuff) you should be strong enough to deal more damage to the training chicken than it heals per turn, just keep on until you "kill" it.

Reactions: Conejoo

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Aside from a few cases, continuing your adventure means progressing the main story, that is what is under "Current Objective" in events.
If you get stuck and can't hang out/trigger any new scenes even if you have all the other requeriments, then you'll have to move forward with the main quest.
Thx a lot!
I still have one question. Where do you fini suspicious medecine? I didn't cleared every quest and know number 28 is missing for me.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
you have to grind for affection points AND for passion points AND ingredients to craft presents for EACH of the ten girls for some censored static scenes??
oh no fuck this game

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
where can I get the blight game?
I googled it. It used to be on 4chan, but their download folder was wiped out of existence due to Asgar getting angry (He is RE:BF creator, the Yonchan thieves line in RE:BF that a prisoner says in that game is a meta joke about him hating 4chan).
Maybe Fapforum still has Blight, although I can't say for certain that it will be virus free.

Argh, stupid secret boss. I tried to do a scummy stall win using Maria's bleeding and a lot of healing, but it has a turn limit to defeat it jajajaja. Well, I also need to restart my skill tree again since its all over the place due to giving them immunity against different ailment in this journey to Gramtoa).
Time to grind some mats to get a lot of ultra ultimates and fully upgrade my equipment.
Only 4 shields, some weapons and 6 dark keys have a +1. I am going to need to farm a lot to get my weapons at +2 and my armors at +1. I will farm enough to max 4 of each armor/helmet and everyone's weapons while thinking about the strategy.

I am thinking about using Maria to bleed him for some permanent damage reliable damage, Noja to debuff him with Agony, buff the team with Double Nest (10% extra atk/mat and 20% Dark damage reduction) and at least 2 bindings to make things a bit more relaxed, Either Pirila or Nosh as the tank (Nosh for healing or Pirila for Wide Block, but I think that farming for Ultra Ultimates is better and keep Pirila for Wide Block) and Kuruha on healing duty and Astral Ashing each 5 turns.

The other strategy I am thinking is a risky one using Yanie's party wide 20% evasion and filling my team full of evade equip and focus only on damage while using items to heal from whenever someone gets hit, but it seems too impossible, especially since it has a tendency of erasing buffs.

Third strategy is similar to the 1st one, but chaing Noja with Nazuna or Shelia for extra raw damage in exchange of buffs and debuffs

By the way, its a bit sad that I barely used Alma in the game since she was the lest useful member.

Kuruha: Forced (honestly, I wanted to bench her sometimes). Her Standby skill was useful to farm items for gifts and Guardian drops. At least her 2 insta heal moves were useful, although the ST insta heal needs 50TP so is useless against the secret boss.

Pirila: Phys tank and Wide block was obviously useful.

Nazuna: Mob cleaner with her AoE slash, 100% extra damage on turn 1 and 10% sp recovery after battle passive. And she also did a lot of damage against bosses.

Noja: Bind was useful for some bosses and farming some Guardians. And Marionette was a really fun skill.

Clar: Nymphomania was useful against my 1st battle against the afterworld god guardian (I didn't do the chicken dojo until I cleared everything except Gramtoa). Nymphomania was also useful to farm Guardians since I used it on Kuruha on turn 1 so she could use Standby all the time after defeating the Guardian. The Mana Ascension was useful in Gramtoa against the Phys resistant mobs.

Nosh: Magic tank and she can heal too and her flower sleep skill gives her infinite sp. Useful against most bosses and useful when she is not in the team since she can heal after battles.

Alma: Damage dealer that relies on TP (completely useless against secret boss). She doesn't hit as hard as Shelia nor Nazuna. Her AoE damage is not enough to kill strong mobs in 1 turn and since its a TP move, it

Shelia: Form of Slaughter + Divine Spear hits a lot. Perfect to quickly farm Guardians. And she was also too useful whenever I found the dragongirls or chimeragirls since her Divine Spear killed them quickly.

Yanie: Double item drop rate is godly. Guaranteed Chickener killer is godly too. She can also revive and do a teamwide heal so she can be used as a secondary healer too.

Maria: Double max hp, permanent buff (it may be small, but its permanent), bleeding which deals 0.01% of the afflicted max hp (that's how I know that the secret boss has 2 million hp), she has ST and AoE heals, she can also heal herself while doing damage too and she has a near suicidal move that hits like a truck.

See, Alma is near useless.

EDIT: Having Pirila using Wide Block while Kuruha heals with items is not good. You won't do enough damage.
My final strategy was using Kuruha, Clar, Maria and Nosh.

Clar was used since he can heal and attack at the same time while Nosh can eliminate the annoying debuff whenever the superboss uses Mowdown. Maria's bleeding is great and she can survive the 7th turn attack with her double hp buff.

Turn 1: Kuruha guard, Clar uses Mana ascension, Maria use bleeding and Nosh recover the party wide debuff. If Clar was hit in this turn then I resetted.
Turn 2: Kuruha uses Outer Blood, Clar uses Grim shot, Maria uses Crimson Moon and Nosh uses Cure All.
Turn 3: Kuruha uses Seventh Sword, Clar uses Grim Shot, Maria uses her supermove and Nosh uses Cure All.
Turn 4: Kuruha uses Seventh Sword, Clar uses Grim Shot, Maria uses Crimson Great Wheel, Nosh uses Cure All.
Turn 5: Kuruha uses Seventh Sword, Clar uses Mana Ascension, Maria uses the same move and Nosh uses Recover All.
Turn 6: Kuruha uses Seventh Sword, Clar uses Grim Shot, Maria uses Bleeding and Nosh uses Cure All.
Turn 7: Maria uses Noble fang, the rest block.
Turn 8: Kuruha uses Astral Ash, Clar uses Mana Ascension, Maria uses Crimson Great Wheel, Nosh Cure All.
After this, always have Kuruha using Outer Blood if the buff ran out, Maria uses Bleeding if the debuff ran out, Nosh uses Recover All and Clar uses Mana Ascension on the turn the boss does Mow Down (it's on turn 5), on turn 7 everyone except Maria blocks (Maria uses an appropiate skill depending on the situation) and someoe use an item if its needed (I used an Ultra Mana Potion to revive Maria once and also used Ultra Energy Jelly to restore Maria's SP once).

Turn 1 and 7 are the most dangerous. Turn 7 has that move that kills everyone except Maria on her double HP buff while Turn 1 does a triple attack (one of them being Mow Down) which can kill Kuruha or Clar if they are targetted and anyone who didn't dodge gets despaired.

For the skill set, everyone had anti-stun and completed the HP, Def and Mdef tree. Clar also got Mat and Luck completed while Maria only got Mat completed as an extra.
Kuruha had every skill except the item tree, although her healing tree should have been skipped and given her Mat passives too.
Clar had Mana Ascension, Grim Shot and the SP reduction passive (I don't know if those passives were useful or not).
Maria got Queen of Blood, Magic Discerment II and Brion's Secret Art.
Nosh got the Magical Barrier II, Recover All, Blessing of Spirits II and Mirror of Crystal (I think that the AoE dark attack that it does on turn 4 is magical, but the 10% magic reflection didn't work so I am not sure).

Equipment: Everyone had the the spirit weapon +2, the monster god's +1 equipment (shield included) and double Dark Key+1. This was a 60% damage reduction and 60% stat boosting except for SP and HP which was 70% boost.
With those stats, its difficult to get killed so there should be more viable strategies.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
Is this really a direct sequel to blight? Someone said at other place that sequel series is like final fantasy, with each title a new story unrelated to previous title on it's own. So which one is it?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Is this really a direct sequel to blight? Someone said at other place that sequel series is like final fantasy, with each title a new story unrelated to previous title on it's own. So which one is it?
It is, same MC, and you will eventually see familiar faces if you played blight till the very end, after the main plot of blight is over you get to meet some of the main characters from Awake.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
It's a direct sequel, but the stories can be enjoyed individually, although there is one small scene before the postgame that will make you confused.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
You can play every game in whatever order you please, there are some scenes and conversations difficult to understand without previous knowledge but nothing gamebreaking, though I recommend you play them in the intended order.

Fuyoo

Oct 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to do Event 40? I feel like I'm missing something even tho I crafted the Origin Sword and nothing happens

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
While the main plots are stand-alone, the charm of the games are the character interactions and you'll miss a lot of this if you don't play the games in order, including the "postgame" content which honestly shouldn't be considered as such since important plot points happen there plus half of the game's content can only be found after the credits roll.

Also the games keep adding QoL features that makes it rougher going back to older entries if you start with later ones.

Does anyone know how to do Event 40? I feel like I'm missing something even tho I crafted the Origin Sword and nothing happens
What does the text in the Events section of the menu say right now?

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes