Kingu1

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a way I can fix this problem? I can open the game and see the title but when I tried playing the game it keeps on showing me this.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way I can fix this problem? I can open the game and see the title but when I tried playing the game it keeps on showing me this.
You're likely missing the RPG Maker VX ACE RTP, the things you're missing when you try to run this game are from that package.

Get it here:

Select RPG Maker VX Ace, follow the install instructions, after that the game should run without issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: log4242 and Kingu1

Kingu1

Aug 20, 2021
You're likely missing the RPG Maker VX ACE RTP, the things you're missing when you try to run this game are from that package.

Get it here:

Select RPG Maker VX Ace, follow the install instructions, after that the game should run without issues.
Thanks, it worked.

Reactions: Lyem

Fuyoo

Oct 1, 2019
Stupid question but, have you tried interacting with the workshop in the base? IIRC you find that sword in the weird parallel world then it should tell you what you need to repair it when using the workshop and only afterwards turns into an actual good weapon Kuruha can equip.
Yeah I did, I repaired it already and put it on Kuruha but for whatever reason the Event didn't get completed.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
So I just started and suddenly I'm an amnesiac again, waking up in the middle of the wood, and dire completely forgotten about me. Now are there something I missed in blight that should explain how I get here (I didn't manage to beat being of myth) or should I just keep playing to find out? Tbh it's kinda sad everyone forget about me.. What of my waif rabi? :cry:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
So I just started and suddenly I'm an amnesiac again, waking up in the middle of the wood, and dire completely forgotten about me. Now are there something I missed in blight that should explain how I get here (I didn't manage to beat being of myth) or should I just keep playing to find out? Tbh it's kinda sad everyone forget about me.. What of my waif rabi? :cry:
Keep playing, Awake starts a little after the events of Blight and doesn't take in consideration details like the end-game bosses, you will eventually realize what happened, it's within Awake's own story.

Jun 15, 2018
Ah okay then~ BoM will have to wait. That goddess plushie is fucking hard to kill. Even when you feel op enough against MoaL, BoM just spits in my face ahaha~

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
could someone tell me play order for this game ? with asylum too
Sequel Blight (not on this site due to rules) -> Sequel Awake -> Sequel Colony -> Asylum -> Sequel Kludge.

Asylum tells the story of the events in Wen Scala, a place where few adventurers dare to go in the current world, the effects of the events in there are already relevant in Kludge.

Sep 7, 2021
Sequel Blight (not on this site due to rules) -> Sequel Awake -> Sequel Colony -> Asylum -> Sequel Kludge.

Asylum tells the story of the events in Wen Scala, a place where few adventurers dare to go in the current world, the effects of the events in there are already relevant in Kludge.
okay thanks i got blight somewhere else and playing rn so im wondering is there any walkthrough guide?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Damn, it's annoying trying to figure out at what point in the story will allow me to progress with the individual characters. What number is the last story quest that would unlock all the character events at home?

I'm at quest 30 and 50% done. I just would like to focus on all the characters events at home all at once and not have to wait to advance the story before continuing.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Damn, it's annoying trying to figure out at what point in the story will allow me to progress with the individual characters. What number is the last story quest that would unlock all the character events at home?

I'm at quest 30 and 50% done. I just would like to focus on all the characters events at home all at once and not have to wait to advance the story before continuing.
IIRC that would be quest #42, during the postgame.

Reactions: Aquilez

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
How can you raise passion quickly? Some of the events require 100 passion but it only seems to go up by like 4 at a time if you do a scene with a girl, and the scenes aren't even skippable so it takes forever.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How can you raise passion quickly? Some of the events require 100 passion but it only seems to go up by like 4 at a time if you do a scene with a girl, and the scenes aren't even skippable so it takes forever.
There's usually a gift you can give each girl that'll raise their passion by 10 points without a scene triggering, most likely one of the sex-related items. You can even skip the dialogue after gifting the same item again so it's a very fast method once you find the right one (and even if you don't you often get a funny dialogue so it's worth to experiment).

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
I am at the end of the game and a cutscene with the Aurum founder talking about cursed spirits just happened, is there still post game story left after that? The objective doesn’t say anything specific other than ‘let’s continue the adventure with friends!’ lol

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I am at the end of the game and a cutscene with the Aurum founder talking about cursed spirits just happened, is there still post game story left after that? The objective doesn’t say anything specific other than ‘let’s continue the adventure with friends!’ lol
No, that's foreshadowing the next game, Sequel Colony.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes