anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Oof glad this was posted here, I bought the dlsite translated version not realizing that the translation had issues and when I learned I couldn't patch it I almost freaked out a lil lol

Sky00216

Oct 18, 2019
Hi everyone,I like this game very much,but can i ask about character builds,how i need to build every character for game,pre-endgame and for endgame ? tried to search on wiki or just on internet,but nothing. I would be very thankful for help

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
My main party was Kuruha as an all-rounder that can do physical/magic attacks and heal as needed, Yanie for physical attacks plus regen/buffs, Nosh as a tank/healer/buffer and Clar as a magical attacker (Grim Rose is nuts).

Unlike the first game with its job system, there aren't many ways to build each character, so it's more about experimenting with party composition, the game isn't particularly hard either (I could defeat the postgame superboss with just my main party without reincarnating once I learned their pattern).

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
There only one optional boss where you need a party setup to survive few rounds and win. But is not hard to figure out either.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
I have a problem with Lec's second scene, where I have to give her assorted confections, which I did, after that, I hang out with her, but it still only giving me a favor. Did I need to do something else to fulfill the condition, like progressing with the main story?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I have a problem with Lec's second scene, where I have to give her assorted confections, which I did, after that, I hang out with her, but it still only giving me a favor. Did I need to do something else to fulfill the condition, like progressing with the main story?
What does it say when you select "Check relationship" with her?

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
What does it say when you select "Check relationship" with her?
"It seems gifting her handmade confections would help make you two more intimate." It talked about assorted confections, right?

Edit: Oh never mind, it seems that I just need to continue with the main story for it

Last edited:

SancIsMe

Apr 7, 2022
I don't know how to get event 59, 60 and 61, nor how to unlock this "Olad's floating city". Can anyone help?

SancIsMe

Apr 7, 2022
I don't know how to get event 59, 60 and 61, nor how to unlock this "Olad's floating city". Can anyone help?
Never I mind I figured it out, it just took me an entire fucking day.
You have to go to the kitchen at night and you'll get a new event.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes