anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
It was asked several pages back but I will ask again: are there any resources for Sequel Blight like a walkthrough? I'm missing a bunch of events (63-67, and also 50) just before a chapter swap and I hate to scour most of the map for a third time trying to find what I missed before.

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
It was asked several pages back but I will ask again: are there any resources for Sequel Blight like a walkthrough? I'm missing a bunch of events (63-67, and also 50) just before a chapter swap and I hate to scour most of the map for a third time trying to find what I missed before.
I believe that this is what you are looking for:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone help me with Maria? I beat the game and have 100% event completion. I also raised her favorability and passion to over 100 each. But no matter how much I talk to her, she stays at 1/3 social level and locks her room.

edit: I just found out I can go outside at night and found her there. What a fucking waste of time

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can someone help me with Maria? I beat the game and have 100% event completion. I also raised her favorability and passion to over 100 each. But no matter how much I talk to her, she stays at 1/3 social level and locks her room.

edit: I just found out I can go outside at night and found her there. What a fucking waste of time
For future reference, you can talk to the characters and the "Check your relationship" option should plainly say what you need to advance it, although with how many of them say "Talk to her after progressing the story" it's easy to miss the "at night" part if you're reading fast.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
For future reference, you can talk to the characters and the "Check your relationship" option should plainly say what you need to advance it, although with how many of them say "Talk to her after progressing the story" it's easy to miss the "at night" part if you're reading fast.
I didn't miss it. Like I said, her door was locked.
Nothing in the game said she can go outside.

LoverOfGods

Oct 12, 2022
Whenever I tried to boot up the game it just gives me "Unable to find VL Gothic Font". I've tried looking it up online only to have all the "fixes" not work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Whenever I tried to boot up the game it just gives me "Unable to find VL Gothic Font". I've tried looking it up online only to have all the "fixes" not work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Go here:
Download RPV VX Ace. After you unzip, copy paste audio/fonts/graphics/etc all into the game folder. Don't overwrite anything if it asks. Think that's all.

Ines45

Dec 7, 2020
What's the reason Blight isn't allowed here? I already have it, im just confused as to why its the only game not allowed to be posted here, is it a content thing? There's nothign different about blight compared to the others, is there? I don't see it.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
What's the reason Blight isn't allowed here? I already have it, im just confused as to why its the only game not allowed to be posted here, is it a content thing? There's nothign different about blight compared to the others, is there? I don't see it.
I'd say the criteria is "more than half of the party can't have boobless underdeveloped bodies", it's the only thing that distinguishes Blight from the rest, lol.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
It ran afoul of the no lolis / shotas rule. My guess either because of those two dream scenes with Rabi or because more of the cast looks childish than in the other SEQUEL games. But it's a gray line so it's always a judgment call on the mods' part.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I believe there's also the fact that the lolis in that game are explicitly human, while the ones in later games have the monster girl excuse.

Reactions: avientone

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I believe there's also the fact that the lolis in that game are explicitly human, while the ones in later games have the monster girl excuse.
Rabi is also in Colony so no. Stop trying to come up with a clear criterion - it's clearly a judgment call from the mods.

fakeoc

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone know the requirements for usage of the ring of promise?

I am at post game with 100% events done and

Social Level 3/3
Favorability 160
Passion 191
and it says the relationship is plenty intimate already

but the ring still isn't usable

edit: figured it out, i brought F+P to over 300 each and it seemed to work..

Last edited:

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
I Looooove the characters that you have in the game, honestly, I just saw the first pic and you make me download it. Great job!

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Super High Resolution images of the Game's CGs. (2560x1920)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Link!
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes