Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hey can someone help me? I am missing some tilesets like the whole Outside set and i already tried redownloading few times so can someone just give me the working tileset file?
Or maybe you should do and follow the instructions in the Installation spoiler on the OP

Aug 22, 2022
Anyone played Hakika's older games? I just played blight and awake in succession and I had a good time with the lore. I was wondering whether playing through his seven old games would enrich my viewpoint of SEQUEL's world. There's a brief summary of the older games from sub-par but I didn't check through it to avoid spoilers.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone played Hakika's older games? I just played blight and awake in succession and I had a good time with the lore. I was wondering whether playing through his seven old games would enrich my viewpoint of SEQUEL's world. There's a brief summary of the older games from sub-par but I didn't check through it to avoid spoilers.
Liberty Step and Atline Town of Gears are translated and decent.
Liberty Step is the closest one to the current Sequel games since it has the swords, pseudoguardians and all that but I hated the weapon system and some obscure mechanics that require a walkthrough.
Atline is older and close to a standard RPG but the starting point is the city you see in Blight at the end and the Sunlamp.

Reactions: onsen-chinatsu
Aug 22, 2022
Liberty Step and Atline Town of Gears are translated and decent.
Liberty Step is the closest one to the current Sequel games since it has the swords, pseudoguardians and all that but I hated the weapon system and some obscure mechanics that require a walkthrough.
Atline is older and close to a standard RPG but the starting point is the city you see in Blight at the end and the Sunlamp.
The bit about the obscure mechanics needing some walkthrough turned me off a bit. Still, I feel like I should play at least some of his older games before playing colony. At the very least, it's a good way to see how Hakika improved and developed on his lore over time.

Thanks for your input!

Reactions: DBAV

Eliel

Aug 24, 2018
This is purely for fun.
Anyone who is looking for more of a musical flare. And are tired of pure Midi

Only Scene 1 is missing. Enjoy you perverts.

best milk

Feb 13, 2022
Can someone tell me where to find the monster between the butterfly and dark iron statue in the monster log?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can someone tell me where to find the monster between the butterfly and dark iron statue in the monster log?
That's the Guardian of the Underworld. From the warp sword in the Underworld (not the garden or the bottom) just go one screen to the right, you'll find it there.

MATTYYYYYYY

Nov 20, 2023
Can you get the proof of true mastery by using the cross through time option in the altar of reincarnation or do you need to use the new game option in the starting menu?

MATTYYYYYYY

Nov 20, 2023
you get that from beating saxa
i do know that it's just i've changed into casual once and couldn't get the proof of true mastery for that so i was asking if i had to restart from zero through the new game button in the starting menu or i can use the cross through time option in the altar of reincarnation and keep my items to be eligible for it

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes