Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Clars souphi scene isnt triggering even though i gifted him the tonic AND have him at 1/3 social lvl.Any help?

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Question! Does anyone know which game Saxa Nors comes from? or/and her friends and the "red headed" person (one of the previous games' protagonist?).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll put the series on-hold for few days/weeks, because I'm occupied with something else, before jumping into colony. I wonder what sort of game Innocent Rules is.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Question! Does anyone know which game Saxa Nors comes from? or/and her friends and the "red headed" person (one of the previous games' protagonist?).

I'll put the series on-hold for few days/weeks, because I'm occupied with something else, before jumping into colony. I wonder what sort of game Innocent Rules is.
Hey buddy, you're here faster than I expected lmao

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: carrier95

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Thanks a lot again! I feel like I remember some character mentioning Red Cat before, or I'm confusing it with the synposis of his game.

>Hey buddy, you're here faster than I expected lmao
Yeah, I focused on this game a lot since finishing blight haha. Although, I would've spent a little more depending on the last bonus dungeon's length but since it seemed to be storyless, I stopped. And I'm assuming the last few junk items for the robot maid event is from there cause I'm sure I grabbed everything from other places.

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I think you can get all the trash needed from the normal overworld, but yeah, one way to get the remaining necessary is to enter and leave Bottomless Gramtoa (I assume that's the last dungeon you mention) and collect a specific chest on the first level repeatedly.

This game, much like Blight, also has a bunch of references to the previous, but so do the next games and will probably keep happening until Hakika finally decides to remake those games.
But either way, hopefully I'll eventually see you in the Colony thread, it is regarded by many as the best (at least storywise) from the franchise, me included.

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Actually, you just reminded me about something, when Dire was talking about him "sharing his memories/body with someone else" and "how the other one was in a happy environment" and all that, I wasn't sure if that was meant as another reference, a 4th wall reference to the players, or the protagonist, or this will be explored in the future?[/SPOILER]
That's nice to hear, I'm looking forward to it!
Surprisingly, the answer is not that far away, you get the reveal of who it is in early Colony lol.

Reactions: carrier95
Feb 17, 2018
These games are awesome, but the order is somewhat confusing.

I played Awake without knowing that it was hilariously "a Sequel", one day I will start playing all of the main ones from scratch, just to feel the complete experience

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know the order is

1. Sequel blight
2. Sequel awake
3. Sequel colony
3.1 Asylum (Optional spinoff)
4. Sequel kludge
4.1 L.Depth (Optional spinoff)
4.2 Innocent rules (Optional spinoff)

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Still going through the post-game but this game has been a blast though I have a few qualms with the balancing. This game definitely makes you ask more questions regarding the lore then giving you actual answers though.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Still going through the post-game but this game has been a blast though I have a few qualms with the balancing. This game definitely makes you ask more questions regarding the lore then giving you actual answers though.
Welcome to Hakika games!

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Welcome to Hakika games!
Ive beaten the main story of blight and Ive beaten asylum so far. Didnt dig into the post-game of blight because the class system makes my head hurt. Gonna finish Awake first then do Asylum and then Colony.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Ive beaten the main story of blight and Ive beaten asylum so far. Didnt dig into the post-game of blight because the class system makes my head hurt. Gonna finish Awake first then do Asylum and then Colony.
You're planning to play Asylum twice?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
You're planning to play Asylum twice?
I meant finishing up the post game stuff. I already got most of the endings besides raping Ino.

Edit: I might actually just play Asylum all over again later down the line. Its my favorite of the games so far.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
that's sad, at least do the 4 incarnations of mana side quest i guess, since each post game bridge towards the next game, that way when you meet some characters in awake will give you another impression

heck there one questline in blight that gets a culmination on awake too

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes