HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
What happens if you don't forgive Sheena after getting her back? Does it really become impossible to have interactions with her?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone know the requirements for usage of the ring of promise?

I am at post game with 100% events done and

Social Level 3/3
Favorability 160
Passion 191
and it says the relationship is plenty intimate already

but the ring still isn't usable

edit: figured it out, i brought F+P to over 300 each and it seemed to work..
Remeber the event when build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The person you interact there is the only elegible for the ring later

Reactions: Mooglie

Igor-Igor

Mar 15, 2018
What happens if you don't forgive Sheena after getting her back? Does it really become impossible to have interactions with her?
Well, she dissapears from the game to some extent. You will not find her in the house and you will not be able to visit her room. Events that require her, like the border one will still trigger tho. But no chat events and of course no h events.

PapaChefBigDog

Jun 22, 2023
I just had a question if anybody knows how to solve this. I played this game for a few hours yesterday and was having a fun time, but I exited out to do some other things after saving multiple times throughout my game. When I came back it said I could not resume my save and I have to start a completely new game. Does anybody know a way to fix this or if this is just how it is?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I just had a question if anybody knows how to solve this. I played this game for a few hours yesterday and was having a fun time, but I exited out to do some other things after saving multiple times throughout my game. When I came back it said I could not resume my save and I have to start a completely new game. Does anybody know a way to fix this or if this is just how it is?
When that happens, it's usually because you are playing directly from the compressed file instead of extracting it to a folder first or you extracted it to a folder without writting permissions.

Try extracting the game in a folder in the desktop or the root of the disk, save as soon as you can and see if the save file is there after exiting and running the game again.

Mar 6, 2021
Hello guys. I'm close to finishing SEQUEL Blight and I found the game to be decent. I was thinking of playing this one, but there was one thing about Blight that bothered me: the NTRish tentacle rape scene. Can someone confirm if this one lacks those scenes?

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Hello guys. I'm close to finishing SEQUEL Blight and I found the game to be decent. I was thinking of playing this one, but there was one thing about Blight that bothered me: the NTRish tentacle rape scene. Can someone confirm if this one lacks those scenes?
There are no tentacle scenes or NTR'ish scenes in Awake involving the girls

Reactions: Dental Planger

Ero Matcha

Aug 23, 2023
The game looks really good, but i have a question about censorship.
Is it mandatory? Most japanese ilustrations, doujinshi and games have some kind of censorship (bars, mosaics or just hiding genitals to avoit censorship).
I know that, in Japan, +18 content is censored by law, but do you have to keep that censorship when distributing outside?
Sorry for my ignorance.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The game looks really good, but i have a question about censorship.
Is it mandatory? Most japanese ilustrations, doujinshi and games have some kind of censorship (bars, mosaics or just hiding genitals to avoit censorship).
I know that, in Japan, +18 content is censored by law, but do you have to keep that censorship when distributing outside?
Sorry for my ignorance.
Unless the distribution outside of japan commisions new art then it is already censored, which means they would either have to have new art of the same style commisioned without censorship or have an artist of some sort manually go through each image and in effect add in the missing bits, though it may well depend on how the original art was commnisioned and then censored, both of which cost time and money. If there is an uncensor pack chances are it has been done by a fan of the game for their own use and they released it for everybody else to use, or the developer has seen the requests and has commisioned the new art from outside of japan, and will thereby charge you for the patch, well usually anyway, in some cases the uncensor patch if provided for free.

Dingofiz

Sep 19, 2017
Is the spot between the Death Treasure and the Chickener in the monster log supposed to be the mimic in the Predator's Nest? I believe I did everything, but I still don't have it unlocked.

Also, can you defeat Evil Bunny for the monster log?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Is the spot between the Death Treasure and the Chickener in the monster log supposed to be the mimic in the Predator's Nest? I believe I did everything, but I still don't have it unlocked.

Also, can you defeat Evil Bunny for the monster log?
I don't remember the first one, but looking at my log, the monster between them is a mimic called Overkill. For the second one, yes. Let me check back my messages to copy the strategy for Evil Bunny:

First you give everyone protection against Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind (For something she'll do later in the fight.) Then you bring both of your tanks (Nosh and Pirila). Have one of them use Taunt on the first turn and Evil Bunny will only Bind her, and as it turns out, her stomp only deals absurd damage if you're bound.

She also makes you unable to use any commands for a few turns, but she won't do anything harmful except use a skill that inflicts Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind on everyone in the party who isn't immune to them, and she follows it up by killing anyone with any of those statuses.

Eventually you'll be able to use skills again. Use Taunt with your other tank as soon as that becomes the case because Evil Bunny will repeat her Bind strategy. If you're still alive after the second stomp, she'll give up and the win will be yours.

Reactions: Dingofiz
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes