Oct 25, 2019
There any chance for a forth game?
It's being worked on now. According to the latest blogpost from the creator's dlsite, the game is almost finished.

"Article content to be updated We will not update next month. Please be aware of this when providing support. The reason for not updating is that the new work "SEQUEL kludge" is nearing completion and we want to prioritize this production above all else." -Google Translate

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Sadly non old faces...feels bad man...

Though there is some mention about some all star cast one on that site.
All the girls, would be dope.

Dec 18, 2020
I'm having a really hard time finding where to go to get to the predator's nest, I'm probably blind, but I've been looking for maybe an hour trying to find the entrance.

killer9234322

Jun 12, 2021
Step by step for the Evil bunny???

and are the surging mass of mana only dropped from the guardian at the pier only?
but i saw a comment saying thatthe floating city could drop it so i tested and did not get anyfrom the drops except sparkling mana. If it does drop then i have terrible luck.

killer9234322

Jun 12, 2021
This may be weird since i have just 100% Sequel awake
in what order was it ment to be??
like is sequel awake the first game?
soooo what is the order of the 3 game which comes first and then next and so on. lol sry for this.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
soooo what is the order of the 3 game which comes first and then next and so on. lol sry for this.
Blight > Awake > Colony > upcoming Kludge.

A side game taking place in the same universe = Asylum.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
me too, commited the same error in the play order, after i played blight, the small details in awake did had more sense, but they're small enought to not undermine the experience

Mcgoonthegod

Jun 14, 2021
I need some help trying to up my relationship to lvl 3 with kuruha and Maria with kuruha 251 passion and 189 favorability but whatever I try I just cant seem to up my relationship with her is their a item I need to get for her when im progressing through the story? also I have 160 favorability with Maria and 24 passion it the same case for Maria as well?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I need some help trying to up my relationship to lvl 3 with kuruha and Maria with kuruha 251 passion and 189 favorability but whatever I try I just cant seem to up my relationship with her is their a item I need to get for her when im progressing through the story? also I have 160 favorability with Maria and 24 passion it the same case for Maria as well?
most of the time, it progress when you advance the story trought at certain point but im not sure when, i know that sheela only progress when you clear the game.

Mcgoonthegod

Jun 14, 2021
most of the time, it progress when you advance the story trought at certain point but im not sure when, i know that sheela only progress when you clear the game.
Like how far progressed ? im at the stage when I need to descend to the frozen tower is that not far enough? or if you already unlock most of kuruha or Maria H-scenes what did you do to get them

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Like how far progressed ? im at the stage when I need to descend to the frozen tower is that not far enough? or if you already unlock most of kuruha or Maria H-scenes what did you do to get them
... im having the hunch for kuruha you need to complete the game, then complete her post game event too: revive her friend. For maria i don't think there any post game event related

Aug 17, 2019
This game was pretty good. I ended up genuinely getting more invested in the characters and story than the H-Scenes, although, to be fair, most of the H-scenes were pretty lackluster.

I just wish that, as someone who has, for obvious but baffling reasons, never played Blight, they had some kind of extended summary for the plot of it, since when they keep referencing characters and events from it that I feel like it expects you to recognise, I'm totally lost. Theres an entire post game sequence featuring ( I presume) characters from that game that's supposed to be a cool moment, but is kinda lost on me since I had no idea who they are.

Also, has anyone got any good party setups for the last two superbosses (Scalnaedas Descendant and Saxa Nors) on normal?

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I just wish that, as someone who has, for obvious but baffling reasons, never played Blight, they had some kind of extended summary for the plot of it, since when they keep referencing characters and events from it that I feel like it expects you to recognise, I'm totally lost. Theres an entire post game sequence featuring ( I presume) characters from that game that's supposed to be a cool moment, but is kinda lost on me since I had no idea who they are.
I mean... This being the sequel to the first sequel, you are kinda expected to have played sequel first to fully understand the references it makes to sequel (I'm sorry I had to). The plot is entirely centered around the MC and surrounding characters having lost their memories and trying to regain what they lost. It doesn't tell you much from Blight because it doesn't want to spoil anything to anyone who hasn't played it and might plan to. If you haven't yet, or if you feel like it, you should play Blight to get the full experience.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Also, has anyone got any good party setups for the last two superbosses (Scalnaedas Descendant and Saxa Nors) on normal?
And if you still need it, probably not by now, I used Kuruha, Nazuna, Shelia, and Lec.

I had Kuruha use Outer Blood to give everyone Divinity and heal us when we needed it plus Seven Swords to attack.

Nazuna was my DPS, using a combination of Flash with First Campaign and her Kagura skills she did insane amounts of damage.

For Sheila, I used Form of Slaughter to always get crits and Divine Spear whenever possible.

Lec was most important to the team, I would have her buff everyone with Double Nest, but first I used Pain Shred because Nazua's Flash did more damage starting it than with Double Nest. I'd use Bramble and Strangle to bind the boss so I could let the others set up, Dark Flash to lower their DEF and Accuracy, and Predator for damage. And her Marionette skill revived someone and let them go twice. So if a boss just so happened to knock out Nazuna, I'd revive her, use First Campaign and Kagura Suzu, then on her next turn use Kagura Tyoumei and Flash to deal 295% attack damage along with the double power boost.

It was a pretty broken strat honestly, I used that setup on Saxa Nors when she was around half health and killed her before her second phase. It was funny because she summoned her clones but she was already dead so she instantly lost. In order for all this to work, I needed Lec to either act first or second but her AGI was terrible, so equipped her with the Sky-People's Hunting Gun which gave her about 400 more AGI. Man, that was a long tangent, I don't think I've ever been this invested in an RPG. It was definitely a lot better than Blight whereas I liked the story more so than the combat, but I guess that is to be expected when you have a lot more variety.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes