rabaz

Jan 15, 2020
Someone knows where to buy the ring of happiness?? :( it's the only thing that I missing to craft the ring of promise ring.png

mattythefourth

Dec 2, 2019
How do i start to become intimate with yanie? i gifted her the sex toys multiple times,

edit:
never mind, you have to buy the toys again with the sex box thingy you get from the company then gift the sturdy rod and linked spheres

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
Can anyone help, I have no idea why #40 doesnt finish as i repaired the sword and no scene happened. I can't find #45 at all I'm just stuck in a Pier after that dark cave, there's no progress (is there some secret way to the gramtoa?), also what's with the 4 that i didnt unlocked?

1610951936968.png

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For Bottomless Grantoa, you need to get to that place where there was a sort of "village" you couldn't access because of a locked door. The one's you didn't get are 49, which you just need to keep exploring until you find a place, as well as 53, 54 and 55 which are related to a "special character", the quest line starts at the base, so try to explore it on both times of the day until you find someone weird.
Edit: No idea about 40.

jason12315

Aug 31, 2020
How good is the official english translation? Like, is it better than sub-par's patch? I heard somewhere that sometimes DLsite translations are hit or misses.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It's... pretty bad. Subpar has dedicated to pointing out mistakes and other negative things.

Robin_Jansson1993

Oct 12, 2020
So i take it that nobody have actually made any translations for all of their games in a chronological order yet ? Not that i am complaining i love the devs work on these games it's just that i feel that i miss out on so much story from game to game

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So i take it that nobody have actually made any translations for all of their games in a chronological order yet ? Not that i am complaining i love the devs work on these games it's just that i feel that i miss out on so much story from game to game

Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
I want to unlock all the scenes but I don't know how to trigger Yannie's H-scene below the first one (below "The Inexhaustible Rabbit") It's said that the scene is triggered by "becoming intimate with Yannie" but I've already unlocked all scenes with her except this one and tried interacting with her with no result other than the same dialoge.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Search for my name in this thread, I've already answered both questions.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Search for my name in this thread, I've already answered both questions.
There is indeed a trick to beat Evil Bunny. First you give everyone protection against Forgetful, Paralysis and Blind (For something she'll do later in the fight.) Then you bring both of your tanks (Nosh and Pirila). Have one of them use Taunt on the first turn and Evil Bunny will only Bind her, and as it turns out, her stomp only deals absurd damage if you're bound.
Is it possible to save edit LP? EXP is hard(or at least very slow to get) and the save values are in japanese.:(

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is it possible to save edit LP? EXP is hard(or at least very slow to get) and the save values are in japanese.:(
you can get a load of exp if a short frametime by killing chickens near the soul arts. Yanie knows a skill designed to kill them and guarante exp gains from them. In 30 minutes or less you should had capped your levels

edit: 1612469547028.png

i meet the requirements but im still not unlocking the scene, any idea why?

Last edited:
Reactions: XoeSara

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's the guardian of the Garden of Illusions. Poke around there and you'll find it.

Reactions: XoeSara

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i found the issue with the trigger scene, i need to enter to alma room, not spend time on my room

Reactions: Mistervd
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes