kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone tell me why I can't craft weapons? I'm about to go find the final Colmana and I still am only able to craft gifts, consumables or guardian equipment. Am I missing something??
The weapon crafting is done in the reception of the Aurum Company in the base.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Do you mean the workshop in the basement of Remote Hideaway? I'm checking the weapons list and I can't see a single weapon to craft
Well you need to unequip your party intial weapons as they are the base material for the next tiers.
Usually that weapon you craft is needed for the next tier.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Can someone tell me why I can't craft weapons? I'm about to go find the final Colmana and I still am only able to craft gifts, consumables or guardian equipment. Am I missing something??
I am sure you need materials from the post game to craft Weapons in this game.
For now just equip any weapon, you dont need to grind until super late in the game for the last 2~3 optional bosses.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
My god where is the last piece of junk!!??
I’m stuck at 29 and it’s the only mission I haven’t completed. I wish this were like blight and I could just exchange mana for them

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
My god where is the last piece of junk!!??
I’m stuck at 29 and it’s the only mission I haven’t completed. I wish this were like blight and I could just exchange mana for them
Apparently they're obtainable in the Bottomless Gramtoa? Post-game dungeon basically. Personally I just cheated them in since I wanted to move on to Colony.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know a more efficient way of beating the Underworld's Lord? I keep having to use energy jellies because of that one ability of hers.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Not just Underworld's Lord but Hollow Owl, the Evil Bunny, and Saxa. My team's getting slaughtered and it's really embarrassing. My google translate isn't working so I can't read that walkthrough somebody made. Please give me some tips on how to beat these guys.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I managed to beat Hollow Owl!! Boy I hated that little guy. Now I ran into a grief monster that schooled me badly. Any tips? I also don't know where the weapons are that the Bottomless Gramtoa smith is asking for. Items like: the Queen Saber, Dark Katana, and materials like darkened Mana or Darkened Faint Mana. Please help.

Feb 17, 2018
How do I go up to social level 1 with Yanie?, I already gave her all the toys and I press Hang Out Together, but no scene is activated.

Feb 17, 2018
There's a Japanese wiki you can google translate (First result if you google "sequel awake wiki").
Anyway there's different requirements; story progress, getting affection high enough (spending time, doing talk scenes around house and the world (speech bubbles), giving gifts), getting lust high enough (gift cloudy liquid if relationship level is too low for sex toys), gifting specific items (eg Lec needs to gifted assorted sweets, then talk to her after).
Also different triggers; talk, speech bubbles, going to certain places in house (EG visiting their room, toilet). AND some of these are only available during day/night.
I honestly haven't even got all the scenes after 100% the game yet because of how ambiguous the triggers are.
What do I have to look for to find the "scenes" section on the wiki?

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes