Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
anyone know how do I move the boulder to get to the flower in the putrefied forest?
You don't. You need to go to the Sunken Caverns and explore until you find a place where after going up, there is a "doorway" gap in the wall to the southwest. Check it and you'll open up a path to drop down to the flower.

Reactions: hornymf34
Feb 14, 2018
So, I was checking Hitomi to see if I missed something and I found this: how do I trigger this scene? Didn't find it in the gallery.

Reactions: Cr1tical

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's something that happens in a story event. It doesn't show up in the gallery, but I don't think you can miss it.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone tell me the combination to the puzzle behind the throne in the land of shelter.
Don't remember the exact order anymore but I can explain the hints. Phereo is sun/day, Caamia is moon/night and Nor is the stars. You have to step on the stones in the order the hints tell you. Hope it helps

hornymf34

Sep 24, 2020
You don't. You need to go to the Sunken Caverns and explore until you find a place where after going up, there is a "doorway" gap in the wall to the southwest. Check it and you'll open up a path to drop down to the flower.
Ah! thanks. I thought I couldn't progress without finding some item or something to move that rock lol.

Plate225

May 29, 2020
Don't remember the exact order anymore but I can explain the hints. Phereo is sun/day, Caamia is moon/night and Nor is the stars. You have to step on the stones in the order the hints tell you. Hope it helps
I can't get the nord one could you detail a little more, thanks

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The hints are on those gravestones where that cat woman is, note down the 4 of them and you'll be able to pass with a little of interpretation
The trick is Z-Z-C
Start on right, then bottom, then top, then left
For the second one, make a Z pattern again except in the opposite direction:
Start on the left, then the top, then the bottom, then the right
The third is: right, bottom, left, then top-C patterned

ZZC

Reactions: esreverreverse69

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I know this is a stupid question but what in the world does the LUK stat actually effect?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I know this is a stupid question but what in the world does the LUK stat actually effect?
It's not really a stupid question at all. The luck stat determines the damage bonus of critical hits. This is why Lestea has so much luck, and why the stat was capped to 300 after the first release. Having higher levels of luck made crits absurdly broken.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's not really a stupid question at all. The luck stat determines the damage bonus of critical hits. This is why Lestea has so much luck, and why the stat was capped to 300 after the first release. Having higher levels of luck made crits absurdly broken.
Thank you for taking me seriously and for answering my question. :) I pretty much played all three games in a row (purposely didn't finish second half of Colony because I was in a bad mood) and I never knew what the LUK stat did. I'm going back over them and raising my LUK!

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Just to be clear, I believe that luck only does that in Colony, but I think in the other games you can see what it does by reading the tutorial books. The Surge element is pretty much Non-elemental magic.

Plate225

May 29, 2020
If you miss one of the quest, can you finish the game? i don't know what to do in the quest 3°. Also how do you get the last quest?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes