Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So, any tips to beat the snowman ? he just uses a skill and all my party got 1 hp left
Yeah, he is indeed pretty difficult but I don't know if there's a trick. I just kept healing, kept reviving and kept attacking. If you're really having trouble, I think you can reset Rabi's skills and put all your points towards her heal-all skill, maybe? She should be fast enough to heal everyone before the enemy attacks.

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
For Fake Rabi, talk to her then select check your relationship (The same as Chemica)
For Lestea, ask her to milk you many times.
You can get Lestea's panties by asking to get milked, choosing face-sitting and stopping immediately after one round, actually. I'm guessing you need to be intimate or have a certain amount of passion for it to work though.

Still can't figure out Fake-Rabi's. Checking relationship doesn't work. I'll try and increase favorability and passion first ig.
You can get Fake-Rabi's by talking with him first, and then pressing x or just choosing not to do anything. I'm guessing you can get it after achieving intimacy.

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Just my thoughts nothing big deal of a sort.
<Man, this game series is fun but I did not like the Alzhett extra storyline.. It felt rushed and forcefully shoved into my ass the idea of being righteous and justice is and will always prevail, I like you Auris but it kinda rub me off the wrong way when she thinks what is "good" to be enforce upon others is the right way just because she doesn't like it. Now, I can't unsee her being a snowflake. Kinda wanted to see the country get destroyed albeit a portion of it, if only a bit. Researcher Alzhett said it perfectly clear that nothing's accomplished without sacrifices. Or maybe the researcher's words just resonated with me. Well anyway, 'til the next game being released and translated>

Axle7619

Oct 22, 2020
So has anyone actually beaten all the bosses in this game? I'm desperately stuck fighting against Olivia in the training room 'cause she seems to have extremely high AGI and always acts first. The best thing is, the game itself does not require hardcore grinding to finish, however when it comes to "extra bosses" it's another story.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So has anyone actually beaten all the bosses in this game? I'm desperately stuck fighting against Olivia in the training room 'cause she seems to have extremely high AGI and always acts first. The best thing is, the game itself does not require hardcore grinding to finish, however when it comes to "extra bosses" it's another story.
In my case no, since I tend to go slow in those kinds of games, but the extra bosses in this series really do expect you to grind to ridiculous levels, but I don't think that one qualifies. Olivia only uses physical attacks, so pumping up your physical evasion should be enough to outlast her... depending on your luck. And your Luck too, since that increases the damage of your critical hits.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
if you fight that boss at party level 99 at reincarnation 3/3:
you must survive her first move which damage the party for 11k-13k(?) and charming character that is not emela for 1 turn.
she also have a skill that damage 1 character about 11k-15k(?) 4 times. yes. 4 times, unless you evade 3 of them or your hp is high enough, its guarantee a kill.
if you dont have a fast character probably 1600 or 1700 agi, you need to predict to use dispel when she will buff herself. if you dont, neXt turn she will do the first move that wil deal around 25k damage. you need luck and high evasion to survive if you fail the dispel. you need 2 character to evade that attack with one of them is dispelling the enemy buff.

other attack:
sonic sweep at deal around 10k to the party
1 attack. that deal around 10k to 1 person and charming it.
and she uses normal attack.

idk the actual pattern to that boss because i keep stunning her. so basically if you have good amount of sustain, you can beat her.

Feb 14, 2018
I'm stuck in Deciduous Wilds, I can't move on nor know what to do. The event says "Continuing through the Deciduous Wilds, let's head for the lighthouse"

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
yo where the hell do i go after the cursed port and how do you get more reflectite
The cursed port is a complicated place, keep exploring it until you find how to progress. You'll get more Reflectite in Ethereal Town Nemiela, your next story destination.

Axle7619

Oct 22, 2020
if you fight that boss at party level 99 at reincarnation 3/3:
you must survive her first move which damage the party for 11k-13k(?) and charming character that is not emela for 1 turn.
she also have a skill that damage 1 character about 11k-15k(?) 4 times. yes. 4 times, unless you evade 3 of them or your hp is high enough, its guarantee a kill.
if you dont have a fast character probably 1600 or 1700 agi, you need to predict to use dispel when she will buff herself. if you dont, neXt turn she will do the first move that wil deal around 25k damage. you need luck and high evasion to survive if you fail the dispel. you need 2 character to evade that attack with one of them is dispelling the enemy buff.

other attack:
sonic sweep at deal around 10k to the party
1 attack. that deal around 10k to 1 person and charming it.
and she uses normal attack.

idk the actual pattern to that boss because i keep stunning her. so basically if you have good amount of sustain, you can beat her.
I somehow beat her...
Yes, the correct pattern is continually stunning her. However the biggest problem is her Sonic Sweep, since it's pre-emptively and she just randomly performs it. The game does not announce which turn she would use Sonic Sweep (sometimes she uses it at 3rd turn, sometimes 4th turn and rarely 5th turn. This move is very lethal but somehow my Rabi can survive through it eventhough her DEF is lower than Lestea's???

Axle7619

Oct 22, 2020
In my case no, since I tend to go slow in those kinds of games, but the extra bosses in this series really do expect you to grind to ridiculous levels, but I don't think that one qualifies. Olivia only uses physical attacks, so pumping up your physical evasion should be enough to outlast her... depending on your luck. And your Luck too, since that increases the damage of your critical hits.
Wait isn't she immune to critical hits?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
if she uses buffs she gets atk+,luck+. she also immune for critical hits for 3 turns or 4 and cannot be dispelled if you dont dispell it, unless you dodge the neXt attack, its a guarantee kill

Last edited:

Axle7619

Oct 22, 2020
if she uses buffs she gets atk+,luck+. she also immune for critical hits for 3 turns or 4 and cannot be dispelled if you dont dispell it, unless you dodge the neXt attack, its a guarantee kill
Yep, it's kind of annoying so it's necessary to remove her boosts in 1st turn. I've also figured out a proper way to kill this boss in 4 turns, now it's just me vs Saxa the God and the Eye (only Recarnate Auris once). (y)

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Where get Aurin and Fake Raby panties? I already have other panties. What are they needed for?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes