sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Just read the surrounding monuments for hint

Anyone have any idea how to unlock event 43? im alr at post game and cant find it
Event 43 is unlocked at cape clinic at night outside the house. Talk to the zombie girl and it will advance.

Psykocore

Jan 23, 2019
hey guys i'm stuck at pest city i don't have any event for it i'm stuck at the 6 one being cleared and nothing after that don't know what to do. pls help

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
man, i can't find the last snowman, even i passed the fae village, anyone can help ? (a pic would be best)

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
no i just arrived into it and i can only explore outdoor and on underground wich can't lead me anywhere except to a closed door that wont open
There is an enclosed room(?) to the right of the sword? try entering from the other side

anyone knows where to get the ring and gem?

Psykocore

Jan 23, 2019
There is an enclosed room(?) to the right of the sword? try entering from the other side

anyone knows where to get the ring and gem?
i've already entered by the other side and gone into the underground but it leads me nowhere :/

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
nothing i have cleared the 6 first events then nothing popped up so i wandered everywhere to find anything but nothing so far
I don't think you understood what I meant. Go to the event page, DON'T click on any event then look ABOVE the Event List. There will be something saying Current Objective. Please tell me what is below those two words.

Psykocore

Jan 23, 2019
I don't think you understood what I meant. Go to the event page, DON'T click on any event then look ABOVE the Event List. There will be something saying Current Objective. Please tell me what is below those two words.
thanks to your tip i got it i just had to talk to the merchant underground the clinic to advance thx

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the special scenes in Sunken Caves? The only path I have left is the one underwater, which the game won't let me access. Is that where it is? Does it come later in the game?

Bersserkerzx

Sep 28, 2017
Question... Are Deep Brandstones farmable? or do i need to go into a new game+ to get more? cuz i been looking everywhere and can't find any... i already completed the story and the second part too

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Question... Are Deep Brandstones farmable? or do i need to go into a new game+ to get more? cuz i been looking everywhere and can't find any... i already completed the story and the second part too
They are farmable... On the 10th level of Saxa's Dungeon. So yeah, either you do the ridiculous grinding required to get there, or you repeatedly go to New Game+. Pick your poison.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes