Feb 14, 2018
I don't really remember but you have to find a way to Deciduous Wilds: Backwoods
There was a passage but the color was somewhat similar so I couldn't find it right away. Now I have some other stuff to ask, I wanna trigger the 3rd sex scene, the footjob with the girl on in the kitchen, I have both stats 100 with her, the condition is an event at night but I cannot trigger it

Kb721

Dec 23, 2018
Hm... Where can i find the chickeners again?
I remember finding them once, but i don't remember where
And the "Reincarnation Altar" too

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
yes. chickeners gives a lot of XP but if you proceed with the post game region, the last mobs gives 15k-20k eXp. lower than chickeners but a certain enemy drops surging mass of mana @ 10% chance. that option is better imo

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Reincarnation Altar - Shisma Caa - Ethernal Town Nemelia
Chickeners - Shisma Nor - Fae Vilage (aftrer 3 fae present quests)

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can anybody tell me how to get "good for nothing items"? Are they late game or something? I just found the fae village and I still haven't unlocked it I think.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
the best thing they updated was the turn counter i swear last game I was getting one shot because it was turn 8 and I thought it was 7 lmao i hated Bottomless

Mar 12, 2018
At first I thought this game would be short with some decent H-scenes but I didn't expect it to have such a good story and gameplay. I am impressed.

The levels of customization is really good as you essentially got 4 characters with two classes each.

- Auris is a Tank/Ice Bruiser that is excellent at soaking up damage and can either double down and become an utter stone wall or an ice fighter.

-Emela is a Red Mage with a little bit of Marksman thrown in who got some insane nukes and AoE, especially When she's magic Loaded in her Caster Tree as well as some OP heals and utility in her Healer Tree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, Colony is a damn good game and I am gonna play the first two games now.
Customization in this game is MUCH weaker than in the previous two. In the first one, there were 16 (!) classes available for your 4 members party, each class with an interesting skill tree. In the second game, there were 8 party members with unique abilities. Many interesting and some quality of life abilities from previous games don't reappear in Colony (though some reappear as usable items) and the number of potential strategies is really limited compared to the previous two games. Maybe this is why Colony is also the hardest game out of three (or maybe it is because of the added difficulty choice), at least in the main storyline (I died way more often, lol). I estimate that in any of the previous games there were about two times more active skills than in Colony. As a result, it has the most boring post-game gameplay.

The plot in Colony, on the other hand, is the strongest in the series, by far. The cast of new heroines is great, but it is also the smallest if you ignore the girls from the previous games.

LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, any of you knows how complete the Event #3? (Friend of a Friend)
I know where the flower thing is, but dunno how to go there

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, any of you knows how complete the Event #3? (Friend of a Friend)
I know where the flower thing is, but dunno how to go there
You need to go through the Sunken Caves. You'll find a path there as you go through the story. Simply explore the place well.

LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
You need to go through the Sunken Caves. You'll find a path there as you go through the story. Simply explore the place well.
You mean the death end path what is near the sword, right?
I interect with that and nothing happens
Maybe is a bug, well, thanks anyway

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You mean the death end path what is near the sword, right?
I interect with that and nothing happens
Maybe is a bug, well, thanks anyway
Keep exploring the Sunken Caves. It is not a straightforward place and you may have missed something.

megayike

Nov 14, 2020
with only some missing cutscenes that you can get by losing to the fae heroes and farming passion.
Do you have to repeatedly lose to them to advance the quest? I've lost to Nor like 5 times already and it hasn't changed the dialogue at all.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Do you have to repeatedly lose to them to advance the quest? I've lost to Nor like 5 times already and it hasn't changed the dialogue at all.
You have to win once to complete the event. Then you lose to them once to get the first scene. Then go to their room and there will be a spot where you can get the second scene.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes