Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The quests are all optional. The third quest has already been explained in previous pages. By me. The last quest is combat simulator. If you're seeing something after it is because you're missing one of the earlier quests.

deimoss421

Oct 27, 2019
What in the ten FUCKING hells, i married every character but only fake rabi appears outside my room, instead of someone random, it's just him every time, he was not the first one who I married, it's a bug or something?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
What in the ten FUCKING hells, i married every character but only fake rabi appears outside my room, instead of someone random, it's just him every time, he was not the first one who I married, it's a bug or something?
You can only marry one legit so if you nodded it maybe you fucked up somewhere.
Or you set FRabbi only in the menu option in your room.

deimoss421

Oct 27, 2019
You can only marry one legit so if you nodded it maybe you fucked up somewhere.
Or you set FRabbi only in the menu option in your room.
I thought soo.... well, i did not set him on the menu, anyway, I think I broke the game, fuck 22 hours and I broke it xD

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Someone know a wiki or a japanese walkthrough for this game? This game seems to be the only one without any.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There is eventually a quest that will end up with the "shop" being installed on your room.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
Still playing but very enjoy it so far . Tbh i fap less than i play mostly too focus in the story
Fun fact : did u know that lestea can not be blind cc in battle ? Because she already blinded Ahahahaha.
But seriously ... Alot of game dont look at this small detail even its small but make the player be like " yeah thats make sense"
Very challenging as well already lv 99 but still get 1 shot even with buff and guarding but thats what make it fun .

D

Deleted member 2694590

The artist of this game and the other Sequel game has his work on Gelbooru

Hakika

hakika touhou.jpeg

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
this question has probably already been answered, but im stupid lol. where on earth do you get the "gifts" for certain events????

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You make them, with crafting. Or if you're talking about the adult gifts, there will be a quest that will put an object in your room you can examine to buy them.

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
A demo for the next game in the series, SEQUEL kludge, came out recently. It’s on hakika’s ci-en.
Does anyone have it?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I still have a lot of questions about this game. For one, did anyone else think this game was a lot more morbid than the others? There were corpses everywhere and on the Amalda quest it connects a lot of examinations of the corpses leading to the fact that they are alive!?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Also, who was the blocked out name at the Riverside Hut? And what was the name of the guy who cut off Trau's arm to keep as a memento? Ronis?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes