SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
love the game . i say it have it own unique style and i love it , but i think it lack the action of H scene other than that it really good . btw if u want to train ur lv fast u need to get all the girls the skill ambitious I and II , the skill said increase exp for party member but only party member who raise that skill can get benefit from it , u also need Yanie to learn the skill "Chickener hunt" then go to "Meadow of Old or Land of Pride" in "Schucal" to hunt chicken each chicken give 8840exp + ambitious skill will give u alot of exp , im not sure those chicken spawn elsewhere in the game . anyway hope it help anyone who enjoy the game but dont like the grind , have a nice day . =D

thughes

Mar 26, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Nazuna's first event. I've given her the Cloudy White Liquid to raise her passion to one but the event doesn't seem to trigger... Any ideas?

Dejarie

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to change
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hoping there is a simple value that could be changed to make it work without having to play through a dozen times to change it manually.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I can't seem to trigger Nazuna's first event. I've given her the Cloudy White Liquid to raise her passion to one but the event doesn't seem to trigger... Any ideas?
Probably need some love points probably as I had lots of that but no passion and didnt have any scenes. But then gave her the liquid and suddenly started getting a lot.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to change
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hoping there is a simple value that could be changed to make it work without having to play through a dozen times to change it manually.
there is no simple value, just switches. The switches for all the girls are switches 290-300. Or you can cheat the promise ring, the item number for the ring is 30.

Dejarie

Jul 17, 2017
there is no simple value, just switches. The switches for all the girls are switches 290-300. Or you can cheat the promise ring, the item number for the ring is 30.
First thing I did was add a bunch of rings, but you can only give them to the character you'd talked to earlier. Thanks for the other tip though, I'll look into it. It might only be a little bit of extra dialogue, but I'm determined to see it.

What did you do to find the 290-300 value? I opened a save on saveeditonline.com and edited the variables I found marked 290-300 and they correspond to the number of reincarnations for each character, not what I was hoping would change.

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
First thing I did was add a bunch of rings, but you can only give them to the character you'd talked to earlier. Thanks for the other tip though, I'll look into it. It might only be a little bit of extra dialogue, but I'm determined to see it.

What did you do to find the 290-300 value? I opened a save on saveeditonline.com and edited the variables I found marked 290-300 and they correspond to the number of reincarnations for each character, not what I was hoping would change.
Oops, I forgot about the talking part choosing heroines sorry about that. I used cheat system from dldb.info, what I did was copy the file into the game folder, start the new game exe. Then pressing f8 and turn on debug mode. This allows you to control any switches and variables in games where S for switches and V for variables. As I said before the switch for the girls is from 290-300; or if you want to give them the ring in person, the switches for talking with the heroines are 161-170. Here is the file I used that I mention.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
OMG im finally beat this girl , she the strongest opponent so far . still stuggle alot even im lv 99 whole team . this game is great really enjoy it .

Skyplays

Oct 20, 2019
DUDE SCREW THE PREDATOR QUEST JESUS CHRIST MY HEART. Please tell me all i have to do in the predator's nest is bury the adventurer cause I never want to go down there again.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
does anyone have a guide for the "garbage collector quest" ? i think i give up still lack 3 junks till finish the quest ...

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes