Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
How do you finish the ’secrets’ event? The one that says you should investigate the land of original sin throughly. I beat the boss in the final cabin area and it’s still marked as white, meaning incomplete. I scoured through the beach area of the map and a lot of other places for the quest symbol without any luck

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How do you finish the ’secrets’ event? The one that says you should investigate the land of original sin throughly. I beat the boss in the final cabin area and it’s still marked as white, meaning incomplete. I scoured through the beach area of the map and a lot of other places for the quest symbol without any luck
The final step is inside the well in Trau's village (you need to go around the west to reach it, then you can push a boulder to make a shortcut). IIRC you needed something from the cabin to unlock a door in the well.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Brace yourself. And after you win still don't get the grasp of the events. Check a couple of post back to see my interpretation of events. Also if you win and never switched dificult to easy You unlock a extra cg

Bashsex

Feb 11, 2022
I might be dumb right now but triying to find the town of nemiela as it says in the objective "head through the cursed ports to get to nemiela" and ive been all over the cursed port and im not finding anything

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I might be dumb right now but triying to find the town of nemiela as it says in the objective "head through the cursed ports to get to nemiela" and ive been all over the cursed port and im not finding anything
Did you reach the Transfer Sword for "Cursed Port: Caves"? Go right from there till you find a hole (not the one just next to the transfer sword) and then go down some ladders. Maybe you missed the ladders since they don't stand out much from the rock.

trainsformer

Dec 18, 2022
Could someone tell me where the hell do I go from the cursed port to get to the underground forest?
PS: I don't have the door northwest unlocked so if that's how I go there how do I unlock it?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Could someone tell me where the hell do I go from the cursed port to get to the underground forest?
PS: I don't have the door northwest unlocked so if that's how I go there how do I unlock it?
I just found it myself. I assume you already found the path but for future reference.

Take the western entrance to Cursed Port: Caves from the Cursed Port. There is a staircase back upwards to a different area of Cursed Port. From there you can unlock the gate and enter the Underground Forest.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
this is my take but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't pay much attention but i'm pretty sure there was a deeper lore as to why she was blinded, not just hatred for "pests".

I'm playing on joiplay and this keeps popping up everytime I start new game. What do I do?
It's trying to find the Shadow effect file, Hakika games are known to use assets that come from the RPG Maker VX Ace run time package, i don't know if you can freely edit the contents for Joiplay, or maybe try checking if it has compatibility with VX Ace.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought of fixing Lestea's eyes with that transcendent. What do you mean that she can actually see!?

best milk

Feb 13, 2022
I've gotten everything in the info tab except for the enemy beneath the Pest Hunter in the monster log and the achievement beneath Guardian Exterminator in the journey log. Can somebody tell me where to get both?

Also, something I'd like to complain about the story;

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I've gotten everything in the info tab except for the enemy beneath the Pest Hunter in the monster log and the achievement beneath Guardian Exterminator in the journey log. Can somebody tell me where to get both?

Also, something I'd like to complain about the story;
The monster is a Guardian and it's in one of the buildings of Trau's Village. You can easily get to it by warping to "Trau's Village" and then going into the furthest left building, then take the ladder on the left of the first room. And for that achievement all you have to do is outright beat the training Training Chicken in the basement in a fight.

Last edited:

best milk

Feb 13, 2022
The monster is a Guardian and it's in one of the buildings of Trau's Village. You can easily get to it by warping to "Trau's Village" and then going into the furthest left building, then take the ladder on the left of the first room. And for that achievement all you have to do is outright beat the training Training Chicken in the basement in a fight.

Tysm. Are there any other story bits locked behind ng+?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes