zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
i need help for fight trau... i already lvl 99 learn all immunity in every char, using elemental ress, wide block and guard, but all my character still got 1 shoted by trau except airis at turn 7. even my rabi's hpis 7k with hp up+ still got 1 shot. if i use jail ice, then at turn 15 she will use the move again and dense fog (0 accuracy) is useless againts this move.

i dont understand how to avoid this, there are no debuff on my team and buff at trau. what i understand after trau 1 shot me, next turn my airis got all stats down. plss help me.

the move name is"surge of extinction"

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I'm sure there's an intended strategy but since levelling up is so easy in this one thanks to chickeneers also dropping level-up seeds I just used reincarnation to keep boosting the characters' stats and esentially brute-forced Trau.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i need help for fight trau... i already lvl 99 learn all immunity in every char, using elemental ress, wide block and guard, but all my character still got 1 shoted by trau except airis at turn 7. even my rabi's hpis 7k with hp up+ still got 1 shot. if i use jail ice, then at turn 15 she will use the move again and dense fog (0 accuracy) is useless againts this move.

i dont understand how to avoid this, there are no debuff on my team and buff at trau. what i understand after trau 1 shot me, next turn my airis got all stats down. plss help me.

the move name is"surge of extinction"
Trau is just a upgraded version of shin. Wharever strategy you used against shin works for trau. In any case you want light damage down brands for every member, stack element damage down buffs and healing over time, give magic attack down to trau

You can also use lestea move to remove enemy enhancements so when trau gets charges remove a mayor damage increase. Since is surge damage you might want to set all party to guard the damage

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
Trau is just a upgraded version of shin. Wharever strategy you used against shin works for trau. In any case you want light damage down brands for every member, stack element damage down buffs and healing over time, give magic attack down to trau

You can also use lestea move to remove enemy enhancements so when trau gets charges remove a mayor damage increase. Since is surge damage you might want to set all party to guard the damage

no it didn't work at all.. as i said my whole team got 1 shot-ed after that surge of extinction and trau didn't have anything in her stats, completly empty. revive them with ultra mana potion the one that give full hp in the next turn, again got 1 shot-ed.

already tried with stats down from lestea skill but still no effect.. the one that makes me weird is why only airis alive ? her def and mdf stats is lower than rabi but she only recieve 2k dmg meanwhile other character instant death.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
no it didn't work at all.. as i said my whole team got 1 shot-ed after that surge of extinction and trau didn't have anything in her stats, completly empty. revive them with ultra mana potion the one that give full hp in the next turn, again got 1 shot-ed.

already tried with stats down from lestea skill but still no effect.. the one that makes me weird is why only airis alive ? her def and mdf stats is lower than rabi but she only recieve 2k dmg meanwhile other character instant death.
I ussualy aggro her so all multi hit damage targets auris. Auris can also damage down when guard and in a pinch there a move that heals and inmediatly guards

Also while shit bombs remove enemy buffs. Arma expirio (?) Removes enemy enhancements. You could also manipulate turn order with lestea to make somebody first or last turn.

When i think she will use their surge cannon i send auris to wide block and everbody to guard if their hp is maxed. Trying to keep any defense buff while trau having debuffs at same time. My only attacker is rabi while auris. Lestea and emela tanks, heals and buffs/debuffs

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
I ussualy aggro her so all multi hit damage targets auris. Auris can also damage down when guard and in a pinch there a move that heals and inmediatly guards

Also while shit bombs remove enemy buffs. Arma expirio (?) Removes enemy enhancements. You could also manipulate turn order with lestea to make somebody first or last turn.

When i think she will use their surge cannon i send auris to wide block and everbody to guard if their hp is maxed. Trying to keep any defense buff while trau having debuffs at same time. My only attacker is rabi while auris. Lestea and emela tanks, heals and buffs/debuffs

nevermind i already know what's wrong, thank you... the reason auris didn't dead is because i equip her with victim belonging, then i move the acc to lestea, the only one who survive is lestea so i grind the grudge for victim belonging, now its become easy fight. win in turn 25.

thank you for answering.

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022

hello, i just beat the last boss in azlett and open the combat simulator, how to get the ending from here ?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
hello, i just beat the last boss in azlett and open the combat simulator, how to get the ending from here ?
There nothing more to do. At least nothing that gives a new entry to the bestiary. You could travel to certain places to give a conclusion to the small storylines linked to characters. Like visiting again the island next to azlett. Talking to auris mother. Etc. Once you had your fill. You can play asylum then kludge

Asylum is a spin off but characters and events are linked to the world so worth a try.

After kludge. You can try L.depth. another spin off but also based in the same universe

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There nothing more to do. At least nothing that gives a new entry to the bestiary. You could travel to certain places to give a conclusion to the small storylines linked to characters. Like visiting again the island next to azlett. Talking to auris mother. Etc. Once you had your fill. You can play asylum then kludge

Asylum is a spin off but characters and events are linked to the world so worth a try.

After kludge. You can try L.depth. another spin off but also based in the same universe
I'd say you at least should try ASYLUM solely because it's pretty clear the characters from it are going to be somewhat involved in future SEQUEL games L.Depth is a big maybe on whether that's going to be the case as it takes place in the same world and the characters are involved in something that's teased as something a potential future plot point but the characters themselves aren't really necessarily going to be involved in it when it does come around and the events that happen in it are relatively minor.

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022

ah thank you, next is asylum.. idk why am i so interested in this game series lol.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
ah thank you, next is asylum.. idk why am i so interested in this game series lol.
I feel hakika poured effort and love into his creation. He has been making games for a quite while. All sequel games happens after the era of myth. All games prior blight happens during the era of myth, so he took the neccesary time to build his universe

So far the only freeware translated is avalaible at sub-par translation blog, liberty steps

Tameko

Nov 18, 2021
It was fun and games till saxa turns evil mode and start one shotting your entire maxed out team
By the way what was the item that you get after beating her? I already gave up on her though im curious about it

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I just love hgames that use the same jpeg multiple times and are so damn censored that a pussy looks like a gore crime scene with a mosaic filter.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just love hgames that use the same jpeg multiple times and are so damn censored that a pussy looks like a gore crime scene with a mosaic filter.
Get used to it, the other ones tend to have that.
This is one of those where you stay for the plot. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes