Jul 20, 2019
my brain is too stupid since awake had an skill for that, whats the best way to kill chickeners in colony, since i feel like im lacking in lvl, because im lvl 68 but im getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for anyone that plans to play this in the future, if you reach postgame content just do the ship first, dont be a stubborn bitch like me, you'll just make things harder for yourself, for no reason.

Reactions: raylifes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
for anyone that plans to play this in the future, if you reach postgame content just do the ship first, dont be a stubborn bitch like me, you'll just make things harder for yourself, for no reason.
is actually possible without doing the ship first, i did but required everbody at max level, no reincarnation required, but i needed to learn every character null all ailments
auris spamming wide cover to reduce party damage, emela spamming area heals to recover all, lestea debuffing | manipulating turn order and rabi dealing all damage. Takes time but victory is archieved

besides, emela ability to remove buffs also remove stuff that a shit bomb can't.

Jul 20, 2019
is actually possible without doing the ship first, i did but required everbody at max level, no reincarnation required, but i needed to learn every character null all ailments
auris spamming wide cover to reduce party damage, emela spamming area heals to recover all, lestea debuffing | manipulating turn order and rabi dealing all damage. Takes time but victory is archieved

besides, emela ability to remove buffs also remove stuff that a shit bomb can't.
i know thats its possible since i also accomplished it, but considering all the stuff you get in the ship chapter, the fight is 10x easier than without it, since at least without considering the dungeon, every other fight didnt really compare to the last boss in the sin chapter, and the weapons and brands you get on the ship chapter are game changing and crazy.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Man... I guess the game really had a problem with conveyance, because I also did the same thing. I wonder how it could have made it more clear that you were intended to do that section before the rest of post-game.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man... I guess the game really had a problem with conveyance, because I also did the same thing. I wonder how it could have made it more clear that you were intended to do that section before the rest of post-game.
The way it resolves the post-game resolves fits a lot better with the post-epilogue stuff too so it might've been that neither were in the game at launch and so maybe it made more sense to the the Island stuff first then the post-game stuff with that update in mind?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Who the hell is Arlinn Redsilk
The Spider monster girl boss you fight very early in the game in a new game plus you can purposely throw the fight using that one item and she'll actually survive instead of being killed by the party like she is normally.

fansareloud

Nov 27, 2020
The Spider monster girl boss you fight very early in the game in a new game plus you can purposely throw the fight using that one item and she'll actually survive instead of being killed by the party like she is normally.
That's interesting. Is that an achievement or is there any development based on letting her live?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
That's interesting. Is that an achievement or is there any development based on letting her live?
I'm not sure I've never fully committed to a second playthrough so I only know that she'll run away after the fight saying that you'll regret letting her live and for pitying her by not going all out and the dialogue with Solte afterwards slightly changes to reflect the fact that Arlinn is still alive.

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
1643873003420.png
anyone know how to do this event? Looked all over the underground forest and couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
The music in this game is so good, this is my second SEQUEL game and I love them. I just wish the scenes didn't repeat and had more positions.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
F-, I wanna do a new game+ run but I've forgotten where the resurrection place is.
Can anyone tell me since there are too many regions in this one.
1644215263854.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Neat~~~
Time to see if something changes or gets added in the NG+ run.

Seeing all the mobs run away from me feels satisfying somehow, that's why I try doing another run in all the games.
And only in the NG+ is where I 100% every CG.

Side note:
Still not gon' play Asylum though, f- the grind for that.

Jul 20, 2019
Neat~~~

Seeing all the mobs run away from me feels satisfying somehow, that's why I try doing another run in all the games.
And only in the NG+ is where I 100% every CG.

Side note:
Still not gon' play Asylum though, f- the grind for that.
if you are interested story wise into sequel, i would recommend asylum if you want to catch every detail, since asylum set up a major point for the story, that also continued in kludge, if the grind is too much for you, you could just edit your savefile. If you arent too keen on the details, then skipping asylum wont be a huge problem.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
if you are interested story wise into sequel, i would recommend asylum if you want to catch every detail, since asylum set up a major point for the story, that also continued in kludge, if the grind is too much for you, you could just edit your savefile. If you arent too keen on the details, then skipping asylum wont be a huge problem.
Oh hell nah, I'm never breaking my iron rule of 100% completing any game legit first -> Cheat after.
You pretty much got me when you said the story thing, I'll just have to buy some meds to retain as many as I can with my nearly nonexistent sanity before going back to the appropriately named game, ASYLUM.

Like, look at this game. (elona)
If there's a game where grinding is the main thing then THIS ONE takes the cake.
It's been years of me playing this and I still haven't reached the stat cap of 2000, dunno about the level cap too.
1644219431741.png

Here's the cliche' backstory that I chose.
1644219498254.png

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
It's something that could be easily missed but when you do the first boss fight against the spider girl in NG+ you can use the instant loss item you get to avoid killing her but I don't know if that actually changes anything later or if there's other stuff like that throughout a second playthrough as I've never actually bothered to try myself and only bothered to test that out after I saw someone else mention you could do that in this thread. Also damn Elona brings back memories(The random and downplayed cannibalism especially), I haven't played that in forever is Elona+ still a thing or did that stop getting updated like the base game did?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes