Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Why are all of the games called SEQUEL if they are all more or less stand-alone with only references? It's confusing.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Why are all of the games called SEQUEL if they are all more or less stand-alone with only references? It's confusing.
I'm not 100% sure but i belive the games are called SEQUEL because they all happen after the Sin of the Era, which left the world in it's current state.

They are not stand-alone too, all of those games happen with the same male MC, just in different locations/with different people, even Asylum which was guessed as a stand-alone is actually related to the SEQUEL series.

Reactions: Furabia

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Well hello there~

Colony has fixed members, you won't be changing party members this time.

Both characters have 2 types of skill tree, you're supposed to mix and match these skills in order to make they fit their roles in a team.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After you clear the main story the game will introduce you to the chickener dungeon... then it's up to you if you want to grind all the way

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I'm not 100% sure but i belive the games are called SEQUEL because they all happen after the Sin of the Era, which left the world in it's current state.

They are not stand-alone too, all of those games happen with the same male MC, just in different locations/with different people, even Asylum which was guessed as a stand-alone is actually related to the SEQUEL series.
actually, the dev doenst know english and trusted google for this, the game should be called after the blight, after the awakening, and after the colony, but the machine simply output SEQUEL blight and dev roll with it

you are right with everything else

Reactions: Furabia

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Try using the book of nightmares to KO yourself, if not then you might need to actually kill her, i'm unsure how to spare her myself, i just used the nightmare book and it worked, though it wasn't the first playthrough
i probably need to do ng+. thats probably what the wiki meant as "second week".

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, I've completed 98% aside from one quest but I've no idea where to find it.
1643316546331.png

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Look at the event list to check which number is missing, otherwise it will be hard to help.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Last one's no.66.
No idea on where / how to get it.
There is no event 66. The space is just because the event list slides forward when you get new events. Check the numbers carefully to see what is the number you are missing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There is no event 66. The space is just because the event list slides forward when you get new events. Check the numbers carefully to see what is the number you are missing.
Then wtf am I missing?
Recounted again for a bit and I seem to have missed a no. "59"
1643322192556.png

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's A Knight's Remorse, found in the Royal Capital Eidlitz, I believe you just need to talk to the right NPC to start that one, but I don't really remember clearly, since it's been so long.
I see, Bless this info and it's finally time to finally achieve 100% all three games before redoing kludge again 'coz I've no f-ing idea what's the story aside from Submissive Bisexual Man builds a harem while saving the world with a bad case of chronic amnesia...

Aaand done.
1643328877393.png

On a bonus note:

The difficulty spike increase from those three to Asylum is way too f-ing high, the way it became too grindy, the forced difficulty with penalties 'coz it's f-ing dark souls with smut is making me go insane.
(Versa best gal, Malice no.2 and I don't give a damn on the other bland ones in Asylum.)

Last edited:

fansareloud

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone have a save right after beating the main game (Aka ready for post-game?). I'm asking because...

ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR KLUDGE IS OUT!!! Bless sub-par and his infinite wisdom

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
my brain is too stupid since awake had an skill for that, whats the best way to kill chickeners in colony, since i feel like im lacking in lvl, because im lvl 68 but im getting
Chickeners? Pray for RNGsus that he lets your party members hit the target.
I just spam the AUTO button, if they don't die then they don't and if they do, they do.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes