vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
at worst you will miss minor references to other characters and events (the rabi badge description mentions nyx for example, she is the succubus companion from the first game.) Or in the post-game you will meet people from awake

already is, the same king who translated the 3 games + asylum. Which also translated on his spare time liberty steps.
where can I find liberty steps?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
where can I find liberty steps?
liberty steps is a freeware, go here is the game + patch

the older hakika games are set in the same universe that sequel, those games happens during the era of myth

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
liberty steps is a freeware, go here is the game + patch

the older hakika games are set in the same universe that sequel, those games happens during the era of myth
thank you very much. btw is there h scenes in the game?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
well now i know that i need to go underwater but the game won't let me
why tho
you can't breath underwater, you're a human not a siren. If i remember correctly the caves near the first village where you meet the zombi girl, can lead to the sunken caves and trigger a event where you get a blessing of fire and a bubble to breath under water - if doens't trigger you need to advance the story more

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
how is the translation progress of the next game?
No idea. The translator hasn't posted anything about it on either his ULMF page or his discord, though he did mention that he would "almost certainly" translate it. Could be he's working on it and it's gonna drop any day now. Could be he's waiting for the developers to release the final content updates. No way to know.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
There is a translation request thread here but the person who translated the other ones didn't show up there, it's here
[Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

The same person do have a MTL ver of it on their blog if you're brave enough, the poetry is pretty good but some parts of it were not translated so you might wander around having to figure stuff.

If you're brave enough, check it out:

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
sub-par is translating it as we speak. He already confirmed on his website last month that he is translating it.

Additionally, when asked last week about progress on his Discord server (linked on his website), he said he was about 30% done. See attached pic.
Bear in mind, the translation will come out later rather than sooner, since there's an update for kludge (v1.10) that will probably release this week.

BSIVAL

Nov 27, 2021
Do anyone know if it possible to save the game completed with all the scenes and quest finished so you can send it to another device?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Do anyone know if it possible to save the game completed with all the scenes and quest finished so you can send it to another device?
i mean all info is stored on the save file, if you move the save to another computer or phone and put it on the designed area it should load it and work

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Finally finished blight and awake, now to start colony. Got a few questions but its mostly what I asked in the awake thread.

1. Party members? Is it just 4 like in blight or more like in awake?

2. Skill trees. Seems like everyone had one common tree which is the stat and ailment immunity tree and the two party members I currently have each has 2 other trees unique to them. So does everyone have "2 classes" technically?

3. Wiki said something about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. What about exp grinding?Is it unneeded except for post game content?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Well hello there~

1. Party members? Is it just 4 like in blight or more like in awake?
Colony has fixed members, you won't be changing party members this time.
2. Skill trees. Seems like everyone had one common tree which is the stat and ailment immunity tree and the two party members I currently have each has 2 other trees unique to them. So does everyone have "2 classes" technically?
Both characters have 2 types of skill tree, you're supposed to mix and match these skills in order to make they fit their roles in a team.
3. Wiki said something about
4. What about exp grinding?Is it unneeded except for post game content?
After you clear the main story the game will introduce you to the chickener dungeon... then it's up to you if you want to grind all the way

Reactions: Reckless4545
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes