Cornellius

Feb 10, 2019
SEQUEL Kludge seems to go live on Tuesday 08/10/2021 00:00
WOOOO!!!!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Hmmm, after doing some research.. Here's what i found so far about that fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just upkeep my party buffed and enemy debuffed on top auris's wide guard + emela's AoE heal so every turn i was 100% hp. And because some status ailments are just cancer, on my skill tree i made everbody null ailments, btw if you shifted the dificult to casual then fought a single fight, you will miss a extra cg after you beat the boss in the land of original sin

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
i just upkeep my party buffed and enemy debuffed on top auris's wide guard + emela's AoE heal so every turn i was 100% hp. And because some status ailments are just cancer, on my skill tree i made everbody null ailments, btw if you shifted the dificult to casual then fought a single fight, you will miss a extra cg after you beat the boss in the land of original sin
Ah, that fight. I've already beaten it before attempting the Alzhette boss. Yeah, these two fights were the only fights in the game i had to reset the entire skill tree for everyone. I managed to clear the rest of the game without having to reset though. There was only four fights in the entire game that gave me trouble. All of them were related to status effects, with the exception of one pest boss (The egotistic man) right before the final boss in the land of the original sin. I only lost that one fight because it caught me off guard that he started to go berserk once he reached less than 10% hp and i didn't finish him off fast enough, and he wiped my party.

The only other boss that gave me trouble was the boss in the very spooky quest (Whisper) in the ice graveyard. The one that's like a reference gigyas from mother 2/earth bound.

Come to think of it, all the fights that i had difficulty in the game were status effects related. I guess being prepared for those status effects and learning what the bosses do will make a huge difference if the battle is easy or hard.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
For those of you who are having trouble with The final boss in the land of original sin...

All the fights are very much doable without reincarnating once. If you want to make it easy though,you can reincarnate and all the bosses will be cakewalk. Still need to manage the specific status effects though.

Now onto the the post game content, the saxa's dungeon and the combat simulator fights. I'll be fully reincarnating for those, heh heh. If sequel awake/Sequel blight has taught me anything,it's that the post game content is meant to be done with reincarnations and super upgraded weapons in mind.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i actually went to smack the boss of the land of original sin first before travel to azlhett. That boss is pretty much a improved version of shin so the same strategy will work, btw, emela's ability to remove debuff not only work with stat-up skills, it also work to take down other buff like the charging state of some skills, the consumable version however, limit itself to stat-up skills

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I have another question. Anyone know where to farm some deep brandstones? I've only gotten about 7 of them so far, but i'd like to know if theres a chest in saxa's dungeon or some other place i'm missing if i could farm them, otherwise the only other way i can think of is crossing across time and starting anew again to get those deep brandstones,and i'm hoping i don't have to do that.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Ah,so i just needed to progress a little deeper, thanks. I sort of suspected that was the case, but just wasn't sure yet.
if i remember right, there a deep brandstone in the auxiliar island, if you go to sleep it will respawn again for you to loot

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I tried it on the chicken but it doesn't have enough hp to survive past the first pile bunker so i couldn't follow up with the pile detonation. That's why i opted to do this on the virtual training knight.
You get the achievement regardless once you fully deplete it's hp. (Which is very easy at this point,once you start equipping +1 equips)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
That one is basically one of the beings resposible for the atrocities that happened in that land, with the other one being the man who was obsessed with her and took her arm with him. The church that bears her name has a direct connection to one of the mass graves, so you know they had to use it a lot. Apparently the man was influential enough to get the other knights in the land to start treating the "pests" like garbage, and it's implied butterfly boss helped round them up for experiments. It's really not clear what exactly transpired, but she calls herself a betrayer, and like I said, mass graves.
Another small thing you'd only get by looking at the game files is that she's also implied to have been treated in the same way the pests treated Phereo, Caamia and Nordol as all four of their battle sprites share the same filename and are numbered 1-3 respectively with Trau being listed as the 4th.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Sequel Kludge is up, thinking of buying the game but my JP is abysmally bad
Honestly considering the other three games had their post game tie-in to the next game released around 3 or so months after the initial release we might have to wait until then for the full translation considering that update might come out while it's still being translated.

RazaarKrynn

Jul 15, 2021
I don't know if someone already awnser that but... i'm stucked at the moment where i need to complete the quest 45 : "Dear Husband"... where i don't know how to find the NPC related to the quest... also, i supposed that it's related to the quest 44 : "curse" but i have no any clue about how to complet it, if someone can help me, because i'm literraly making circles arround all the island...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes