Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, I had a quick question about this game in terms of skills. I just got to the Fae village so got Auris, Emela, Lestea and Rabi, but going through the monster log and each character's 3 skill tress confuses me....

Where the bloody hell do I get or learn water, wind and earth skills? Some monsters are weak to them, but I don't have a character that seems able to use those skills? I was assuming maybe a new party member joins at some point, or each character unlocks a new skill tree, but seeing where I am in the game (fae village) and how I'm like 40% done with the game (according to the event log), I'm a bit confused on what the hell I'm missing for water, wind and earth skills? If I get a party member down the line just tell me without being too spoilery. Or if a skill tree just let me know. But do I need to keep playing or can I seriously not use those three elements / they aren't usable in game? Thanks.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
so, there's a loli version?
nop, is just like the 3/4 of the main cast in blight is a flatty because the lack of mens in the world makes unnecesary women's appeal for survival and reproduction, until you appeared thats it.

Hey guys, I had a quick question about this game in terms of skills. I just got to the Fae village so got Auris, Emela, Lestea and Rabi, but going through the monster log and each character's 3 skill tress confuses me....

Where the bloody hell do I get or learn water, wind and earth skills? Some monsters are weak to them, but I don't have a character that seems able to use those skills? I was assuming maybe a new party member joins at some point, or each character unlocks a new skill tree, but seeing where I am in the game (fae village) and how I'm like 40% done with the game (according to the event log), I'm a bit confused on what the hell I'm missing for water, wind and earth skills? If I get a party member down the line just tell me without being too spoilery. Or if a skill tree just let me know. But do I need to keep playing or can I seriously not use those three elements / they aren't usable in game? Thanks.
i think there are special brands that turn normal attacks into those elements

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
nop, is just like the 3/4 of the main cast in blight is a flatty because the lack of mens in the world makes unnecesary women's appeal for survival and reproduction, until you appeared thats it.

i think there are special brands that turn normal attacks into those elements
There are brands that apply elements to weapons like he said but there are also certain accessories that can apply elemental effects or resistances.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I sure hope someone's still playing this game. Auris's mother gives you an item for multiplying experience points at the end of the game. I think that she only does this if you're already married to Auris by then which means maybe you get other items granted to you by marrying other characters before the end of the game. I want that item from Auris's mother but I also want to see if I get something for marrying Chemica. Does anyone know!?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Finally finished this one, though i'll likely replay it if i'm to make sure i understood everything.
end1.jpg end2.jpg

I think this one has to be my favorite between the Sequel games, Auris is just so relatable, and despite the story being somewhat grim and having some bitterness to it, everyone managed to have a good time.
Or maybe, not quite everyone
god.jpg

Atleast Rabi found something to belive in
YES.jpg

Reactions: c.o.w

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Bruh saw people talking about sub-par translation took me a minute to realize they weren't being sarcastic

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The release date for next game has been announced: It will be August 10. The translator is pretty fast, but it is still difficult to say how long it would take for a translation to materialize, specially taking into account possible game updates. I'd expect something to come out before the end of the year, but that's just a random guess.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I wonder if anyone is still playing this game. I have a question in regards about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Hmmm, after doing some research.. Here's what i found so far about that fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes