Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Changed my entire setup just for that prick and even then with Lestea being the main hiter, once the game decides to block my items right after the sp drain turn, i get murdered in cold blood because 0 SP for skills to heal/tank that shitty dark aoe, and 0 TP for brandskills while also having def-- and mdef-- ...
FUCK THE AZIN GUARDIAN

• Haha
Reactions: ExcitedCharacter

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Changed my entire setup just for that prick and even then with Lestea being the main hiter, once the game decides to block my items right after the sp drain turn, i get murdered in cold blood because 0 SP for skills to heal/tank that shitty dark aoe, and 0 TP for brandskills while also having def-- and mdef-- ...
FUCK THE AZIN GUARDIAN
uh... care you to be more specific where you find that foe? i think i miss it. But i fought similar foes elsewhere, one that attacks 3 times random targets but the damage is equal hp to kill you (the wanter of help). Auris skill tree learns damage reduction once guards, equiped with the rainbow colored ring can tank almost anything, if you exchange items with lusica you can get the trinity skill for auris, in a single turn draw atention, heals and guard a soon the turn start

about the offense, lestea knows a skill that drop enemy defense to 0 for the turn so you can check if the enemy has either too much raw defense, or simply resist the thing you're hitting with

in a pinch, using lestea to give emela the first turn to cast protecto via natura + everbody wearing darkness resist brand to mitigate dark damage. The SP drain problem could be solved with SP regen brands so when he drain it you recover some, lestea should have no problems since she has infinite sp

Last edited:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
uh... care you to be more specific where you find that foe? i think i miss it. But i fought similar foes elsewhere, one that attacks 3 times random targets but the damage is equal hp to kill you (the wanter of help). Auris skill tree learns damage reduction once guards, equiped with the rainbow colored ring can tank almost anything, if you exchange items with lusica you can get the trinity skill for auris, in a single turn draw atention, heals and guard a soon the turn start

about the offense, lestea knows a skill that drop enemy defense to 0 for the turn so you can check if the enemy has either too much raw defense, or simply resist the thing you're hitting with

in a pinch, using lestea to give emela the first turn to cast protecto via natura + everbody wearing darkness resist brand to mitigate dark damage. The SP drain problem could be solved with SP regen brands so when he drain it you recover some, lestea should have no problems since she has infinite sp
Superboss after you defeat Aeon

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Superboss after you defeat Aeon
So i went to said boss and tested few things
A) combined with the evasion skills of auris and rabi, with the fairy step + dot eater + idea's cloth + lestea's murk, i made either dodge almost all attacks for a while
B) stacking the 3 darkness resist brand (-45% darkness) + emela's protectio via natura (20% element resist) + darkness resist ring (-50% darkness) and auris's wide block (20% damage reduction) everbody got 30k damage but the wearer got 4k hp damage

my rabi doens't have your gear nor incarnations, yet did around 8k damage or so with her full combo with 1110 attack

my starting strategy is: auris ice jail, emela's protecto via natura, forerun towards auris from lestea so i can next turn auris incite + lestea eye ruining. Lot of attacks will go to auris but her high evasion will help to dodge almost all, the others can be used to fight

ice jail can be used again after you see the boss loses his bind resistance, you can get 2 safe turns with ice jail + forerun and dense fog. The sp drain problem im still figuring how to solve it (probably reincarnations to have more HP, learning +hp passives on the skill tree so change 1 darkness resist brand for a red inexaustible brand, you need at least the minimal SP to cast a skill). But i hope this help

now if you excuse me, i gotta farm better gear there, je

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired Noir

Aaron Sekai

Mar 17, 2018
I can't defeat Trau, there is a point in the battle that my attacks do very little damage and Trau makes insta-kill to all my party except Auris, any advice?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I can't defeat Trau, there is a point in the battle that my attacks do very little damage and Trau makes insta-kill to all my party except Auris, any advice?
i level up a lot just to learn all the ailment preventions from the 3rd skill tree, trau is much a upgraded version of shin. If need more exp just fight chickeners and get the seed they drop

trau uses a lot light damage, so those brand resist come handy, combined with emela proctectio of nature + auris wide block should mitigate trau ultimate once charged. Also keep on mind if you changed the game at least once to the dificult of casual, after you beat trau you will not unlock a extra CG (need true proof of mastery)

Aaron Sekai

Mar 17, 2018
i level up a lot just to learn all the ailment preventions from the 3rd skill tree, trau is much a upgraded version of shin. If need more exp just fight chickeners and get the seed they drop

trau uses a lot light damage, so those brand resist come handy, combined with emela proctectio of nature + auris wide block should mitigate trau ultimate once charged. Also keep on mind if you changed the game at least once to the dificult of casual, after you beat trau you will not unlock a extra CG (need true proof of mastery)
My level is fine I do good damage and I resist everything is just what I say in my other coment around the turn 7/8 my attacks do 300 damage instead of 10000 and Trau do insta-kill to all party members

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
My level is fine I do good damage and I resist everything is just what I say in my other coment around the turn 7/8 my attacks do 300 damage instead of 10000 and Trau do insta-kill to all party members
in my party config my only attacker is rabi spamming full combo. Its the classic 4 man party combination
Auris the tank (dragging all damage to her + evasion to evade hits), emela the healer that can both erase party debuffs, heals and deploy element resistances, lestea the debuff (agony, murk, world trought, and other debuff stacked), rabi the striker (all offense is here)

trau not only buff herself, but also applies debuff on your party, that might be the reason damage drop, Or your attackers has a light brand affinity installed something trau is resisting. Use shit bombs

• Angry
Reactions: Aaron Sekai

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
me too, she gets mentioned here and as well others, check the description of rabi badge a soon rabi joins your team

well when we check the sequel kludge's main photo we can see the artist goin flat on justice, nice.

Reactions: c.o.w

Cal187

Aug 9, 2017
You don't. You need to go to the Sunken Caverns and explore until you find a place where after going up, there is a "doorway" gap in the wall to the southwest. Check it and you'll open up a path to drop down to the flower.

Any idea why that path just says it's a dead end for me?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe you need to go back and talk to the flower in the town, maybe you have the wrong place, the Sunken Caverns are a bit complicated after all.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you give me more information about your question? The future itself doens't change, you were bound to travel to the past and prevent the death of your new friends. Your question of final boss refers to the boss at the funerary grounds or the one at the land of original sin?

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
can you give me more information about your question? The future itself doens't change, you were bound to travel to the past and prevent the death of your new friends. Your question of final boss refers to the boss at the funerary grounds or the one at the land of original sin?
i think it is in well in schisma ess? im sorry kinda forgot the name of the boss, it has 2 phase, the first one is butterfly

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That one is basically one of the beings resposible for the atrocities that happened in that land, with the other one being the man who was obsessed with her and took her arm with him. The church that bears her name has a direct connection to one of the mass graves, so you know they had to use it a lot. Apparently the man was influential enough to get the other knights in the land to start treating the "pests" like garbage, and it's implied butterfly boss helped round them up for experiments. It's really not clear what exactly transpired, but she calls herself a betrayer, and like I said, mass graves.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i think it is in well in schisma ess? im sorry kinda forgot the name of the boss, it has 2 phase, the first one is butterfly
thanks, this is what i needed to start formulating the answer. Be on mind this is my interpretation of events so feel free to object, warning: this explanation has some spoilers about post game content such the return to alzhett, so clear that first, you been warned

feel free to discuss if what i think is right or wrong, i think i missed something, somewhere

also sorry if you find any typo. ESL here

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
i think i get the idea, thank you for the explanation
im kinda like an idiot because i dont know there was details of the boss in the monster log

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes