c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i think i get the idea, thank you for the explanation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im kinda like an idiot because i dont know there was details of the boss in the monster log
also shin moveset is very similar to trau's

as a extra: if you started the game on normal, and never lowered your dificult to casual, after beating trau you get the proof of true mastery, it will show you a extra CG

post is here who knows... probably in the long run fae and humans will get along as equal

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
For people who can't complete the junk quest:
Here are all of the locations where Junk can be found (or at least all the ones that I came across in my playthrough, which is more than enough for the quests):

If the pastebin link isn't available for whatever reason, here are two backups:

Reactions: c.o.w

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I am done with event 6 church but now 7? or 8? no idea
event 7 is upgrade a weapon in the clinic, event 8 is follow up the new path instead going to visit phereo's domain until you reach a river, a soon you complete event 8 the event 9 will start inmediatly

strela

Aug 15, 2019
For Nor fish just go to residental area and go south from there, the book only say Glacier area so understandably pretty confusing. If you need alot just keep using your reset item there and go back to the sword.

Now then can someone explain to me what the hell is that event in Moira? I didn't sign up for that shit.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
For Nor fish just go to residental area and go south from there, the book only say Glacier area so understandably pretty confusing. If you need alot just keep using your reset item there and go back to the sword.

Now then can someone explain to me what the hell is that event in Moira? I didn't sign up for that shit.
moira? you mean bottomless pit where you see bizzare stuff?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Yes, I practically spooked as fuck there, I have no idea why they even do that, is it supposed to be a scuffed undertale reference or something?
dude, did you interacted with the boxes there? it has some bizzare lines that increased my suspense there.
Now for the real answer: you're seeing somebody's nightmare. Considering what happened there and how it was used the pit, no wonder is filled with ghosts, specters and what not terrors

strela

Aug 15, 2019
dude, did you interacted with the boxes there? it has some bizzare lines that increased my suspense there.
Now for the real answer: you're seeing somebody's nightmare. Considering what happened there and how it was used the pit, no wonder is filled with ghosts, specters and what not terrors
I checked all things that can be checked, the lines are very unsettling, literally only Leslie's description can be considered normal. I guess the creepiest line for me is the one on the basement, it seems that whoever's nightmare it was, they hate that merchant with passion.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, is this like the third in the Sequel series?

And is iit always the same protagonist or each their own?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Sequel Awake, Sequel Colony. Apparently they banned Sequel Blight because they deemed it loli content, smh
Nice.

But do all three share the same protagonist?
Like, are the stories connected or self sustained?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Nice.

But do all three share the same protagonist?
Like, are the stories connected or self sustained?
you can think as the post-game of each game teases what the next game will be about. Or even the follow up of some quest in previous games

for example in blight you help a fairy make team with a devil, a sheep, and something else i don't remember to make their own adventures, in awake you help the fairy to save their friends from the butcher in the farm

Reactions: GraveXMachina
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes