Nov 10, 2017
Well that's strange, my points with Rabi is already more than 200, but it always tells me i still need more love
I'm pretty sure that you need to have viewed all her scenes as well.

I also was having trouble with giving the ring but viewing the scenes and interacting with them more seemed to fix it for me.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Nope, what you're missing is one of the earlier events. See how the right side events are odd numbered when it should be the opposite? When you get the event that's missing, all the ones beyond it will slide forward. Please check the event you're actually missing, then come back.

Edit: Yeah, I know, it's a weird way to do things, but that's how it is.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
if you can't start event 45, you need to complete other events first, just help the nekochuns and save fatolga from the big iron thing, event 34

Mar 3, 2021
well that explains it, I haven't been able to complete 034 either! I swear I completely checked the whole underground forest and land of shelter and haven't found anything. A picture showing where I have to go or somewhere would help im stupid

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
well that explains it, I haven't been able to complete 034 either! I swear I completely checked the whole underground forest and land of shelter and haven't found anything. A picture showing where I have to go or somewhere would help im stupid
there another entrance to the underground forest, from the cursed port.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, I've encountered a rather interesting error! At some point in the story, in the Memory Space, Theme2 (otherwise labeled as Devilish Eyes) gets replaced with VX Ace's RTP Theme2. It seems like this mistake carries over to older saves once the switch occurs.
Thankfully, this theory was pretty quick to test- simply by unzipping the original file, starting a new game, having Emela join the team, and then checking the song. To my knowledge (so far) this is the only song that this happens to. My guess is that it occurs some time around when you reach Schisma's Lighthouse, but I am not certain.

I figured it was worth mentioning, as it's easily my favorite track in the game so far. I'm currently at Hidden Forest in terms of progress.

(Edit: Apologies for the misinformation- I had apparently renamed the file within the BGM folder to match the translated name, so that was affecting the game.)

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
Goddamn the dev really cranked up the enemy difficulty in this one huh. The enemies wasn't this hard compared the first 2 games lol but it is still pretty entertaining storywise, I just got to the fae village where shin resides.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Goddamn the dev really cranked up the enemy difficulty in this one huh. The enemies wasn't this hard compared the first 2 games lol but it is still pretty entertaining storywise, I just got to the fae village where shin resides.
all i can tell you is abuse the skill reset and change your tree if you see a problematic foe, or just do side quest since the exploration leads you to element resistance rings, i beat the last story boss who was spaming hard light element damage nuking my party, for my suprise the light resist ring is one of the first one you can find

...you do read item and equipement descriptions with A right?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
any idea how to trigger this CG in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the answer is play trought the entire game whitout switching dificult toward casual once, and beat the flutterer, you will get a key item that can be used "true proof of mastery" if you switched at least once, you will get "proof of mastery"

im currently rushing the game with a carried over save data, but in case it doens't work. Can anybody spare a save file with the true proof of mastery obtained?

edit: nevermind the save, a traveling back in time with a carried over save data works
1615163643270.png

Last edited:

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
the answer is play trought the entire game whitout switching dificult toward casual once, and beat the flutterer, you will get a key item that can be used "true proof of mastery" if you switched at least once, you will get "proof of mastery"

im currently rushing the game with a carried over save data, but in case it doens't work. Can anybody spare a save file with the true proof of mastery obtained?

edit: nevermind the save, a traveling back in time with a carried over save data works
View attachment 1073089
Is there any point to getting that item? Does it just show that one CG? Or is there dialogue and stuff like that?

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Havent played the game but man i miss Nyx, i just wonder i see the title photo and like its all big titties tho, im a flat of justice fan and the art style is pretty good in these games, hope i get some goodies from this game too

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Havent played the game but man i miss Nyx, i just wonder i see the title photo and like its all big titties tho, im a flat of justice fan and the art style is pretty good in these games, hope i get some goodies from this game too
me too, she gets mentioned here and as well others, check the description of rabi badge a soon rabi joins your team

Is there any point to getting that item? Does it just show that one CG? Or is there dialogue and stuff like that?
you get a "thank you for playing my game" line. Showing that CG. I expected more dialogue, but this will do considering the information about the past of shisma, the egoist man and trau

Reactions: oppaidaisuki696969

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Reached the guardian of azin
Can someone direct me to a strategy against him, or write it in here?
because darkness falls every 2 turns killing my entire team is utter bullshit and a full combo from rabi with all the atk and critical buffs deals less than3 pixels of his health
And that's with everyone already equipped with +1 equipments, level 6 brands and the ultimate weapons of the digital world

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes