• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Actually i have questions for those of us who played it in japanese.
Isn't Yubeil should be actually read as Abel? Dire as Dear? And Dita as Data?
Kludge is only one i played in original language so i noticed that author actually tried to use a lot languages(basic dictionary level) and not always appropriate but as i am not too skilled with japanese too, so a bit curious.
(not trying to belittle translator(he was pretty straightforward about his translation when started) just wanted to re-affirm for myself)

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
>features a femboy
>protag is the bottom
so, like, protag getting fucked or is the femboy a power bottom

Zoomerboomer

Aug 17, 2019
Full Gallery Save (Updated For 1.10)
Names will not be translated on the party screen but will be in H Scenes
Enjoy and let me know if you have a problem
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
blight is not on the site right?
No, it's not. It was for a little while and then banned because of rule 7, but you can find it on the internet.

Kludge is only one i played in original language so i noticed that author actually tried to use a lot languages(basic dictionary level) and not always appropriate but as i am not too skilled with japanese too, so a bit curious.
(not trying to belittle translator(he was pretty straightforward about his translation when started) just wanted to re-affirm for myself)
You can PM him and ask about these. He did some blog posts explaining how he translated some jokes and things like that, I think that he would reply to you the reasons.

Fuutarou

Jun 15, 2019
Full Gallery Save
Names will not be translated on the party screen but will be in H Scenes
Enjoy and let me know if you have a problem
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mega
There are missing scenes from the latest update

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Are you missing something with the recruitment quest? I've just opened the quest and it says to choose wisely since you can only get up to 5 people.

xxx918

Oct 14, 2020
Haven't played the game yet, but romanizing the names phonetically would be something like this:
ユーベイル = Yūbeiru (Yubeil)
ディータ = Dīta (Dita)
ダイア = Daia (Dire)

What you're thinking would probably be:
Abel = アベル
Dear = ディアー
Data = データ

Again, haven't played yet so I don't know if any of them are references or something but phonetically I would agree with subpar

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Played a MTL version because i couldn't wait, but now i might check this again.

BaasB That banner image has a little girl that only appears after the story is fully completed, would it be possible to use the OG one from Hakika pixiv?
91873593_p0.png

Are you missing something with the recruitment quest? I've just opened the quest and it says to choose wisely since you can only get up to 5 people.
Don't rush, the recruitment quest allows you to recruit friends you've made along the way to live in the base with you, you'll travel all around and meet different eligible persons and even monsters that you can invite to live with you so don't worry about finishing it asap.

Nebe

Aug 12, 2017
many thanks to the translators! these games are so enjoyable because their great work

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Haven't played the game yet, but romanizing the names phonetically would be something like this:
ユーベイル = Yūbeiru (Yubeil)
ディータ = Dīta (Dita)
ダイア = Daia (Dire)

What you're thinking would probably be:
Abel = アベル
Dear = ディアー
Data = データ

Again, haven't played yet so I don't know if any of them are references or something but phonetically I would agree with subpar
Well i thought like that before i noticed words from my native language and how they barely had any sense in context. But than it hit me. Some words(names\places\terms) just a bit warped or mispronounced(can't say intentionally or not) and it just clicked how they should be(for me at least). And again i can be wrong. Seeing things i want to see where none exist.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Played a MTL version because i couldn't wait, but now i might check this again.

BaasB That banner image has a little girl that only appears after the story is fully completed, would it be possible to use the OG one from Hakika pixiv?
View attachment 1612669

Don't rush, the recruitment quest allows you to recruit friends you've made along the way to live in the base with you, you'll travel all around and meet different eligible persons and even monsters that you can invite to live with you so don't worry about finishing it asap.
Sorry I rushed the text and didn't explain myself, I meant to say that if you are only allowed to have 5 members recruited (while there more available) it means that you have to choose them wisely and lose the rest forever or are you able to change them as you want?

booger10

Oct 19, 2017
does anyone know how to get AG? i cant put stuff into the box
You find money bags on a couple skeletons here and there. Use them for AG. Plus make the "cool item" under "fun crafting" and use give on her store for 100 AG (as in, talk to her and select the shop, then give, not the chest, that's for special items from her shop)

Reactions: Mindzuu
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes