• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Sorry I rushed the text and didn't explain myself, I meant to say that if you are only allowed to have 5 members recruited (while there more available) it means that you have to choose them wisely and lose the rest forever or are you able to change them as you want?
You can recruit different people on NG+(reincarnation).

Reactions: DBAV

circuit

May 17, 2017
tks for the upload . been enjoy the series since sequel awake . wish i could play sequel blight as well but it can not upload here due to "loli" or something like that im not sure . better download this fast
not sure if that is a rule in name only or not there are definitely games that should have been rejected for breaking that rule but mods said they were ok. in the past it was a lot more strict, now loli is its own tag and allowed to exist while breaking the rules that were setup

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
At last the next sequel game \o/ Glad Sub-par keeps doing them. A sequel game with mtl would be terrible. Thank you~

And yeah Blight is first but you won't find it here since emmm... most are lolis.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Sorry I rushed the text and didn't explain myself, I meant to say that if you are only allowed to have 5 members recruited (while there more available) it means that you have to choose them wisely and lose the rest forever or are you able to change them as you want?
Sadly no, once you recruit one they sit in your base permanent and then from what i remember you would need a different playthrough to recruit new ones, though worry not, the people living in your base doesn't offer any type of bonus or anything that could be "missed", just choose your favorite NPCs.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
You can recruit different people on NG+(reincarnation).
Sadly no, once you recruit one they sit in your base permanent and then from what i remember you would need a different playthrough to recruit new ones, though worry not, the people living in your base doesn't offer any type of bonus or anything that could be "missed", just choose your favorite NPCs.
Just completed the first rec event, are all of them like that? I mean having two characters per event because if it's that way I can just recruit the other in the next playthrough. Btw are they useful or just an excuse for another cute mg?

Reactions: Lyem
Jul 20, 2017
Any way to avoid the gay content with the trap? Regardless of the answer being yes or no it should be added to the tags.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Funny enough, in the MTL i played the rat girl was called Leda Signarak, one of the two messed up the L for R thing and i have no idea which one.

Just completed the first rec event, are all of them like that? I mean having two characters per event because if it's that way I can just recruit the other in the next playthrough. Btw are they useful or just an excuse for another cute mg?
About that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I cannot get past the dog boss. One of the NPCs says to play with it, but I cannot figure out how to play with it.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes