4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
What does the Persistent mod do? and is it for chapter 1 or 2?
The 'persistent' file just basically unlocks all of the gallery (if you happen to not have it all unlocked yet - which if you played until the end, you should have it already). It is only for Serenity Chapter 1 (DO NOT put that file in any other game).
It belongs in your game/saves folder (see screenshot below). You should already have your own 'persistent' file in there. Just overwrite it. You only need this if you played the whole thing until the end and still have scenes missing in the gallery.

1653021772199.png

Reactions: Na4u

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
The 'persistent' file just basically unlocks all of the gallery (if you happen to not have it all unlocked yet - which if you played until the end, you should have it already). It is only for Serenity Chapter 1 (DO NOT put that file in any other game).
It belongs in your game/saves folder (see screenshot below). You should already have your own 'persistent' file in there. Just overwrite it. You only need this if you played the whole thing until the end and still have scenes missing in the gallery.

View attachment 1820598
Ah cool. Thanks for the info .Replaying chapter 1 again before chapter 2. Love the game btw great story.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait its a kin novel, i love how the looks render is, but i havnt seen any of my fav tag(genre) in there :unsure:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
If you're looking for incest then you're in the wrong place. Dev has stated (many, MANY times) there won't be any. Its still an EXCELLENT game and story though so give it a try...but start from the beginning with chapter 1...or you will be missing a lot of story.
wait its a kin novel, i love how the looks render is, but i havnt seen any of my fav tag(genre) in there :unsure:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
If you're looking for incest then you're in the wrong place. Dev has stated (many, MANY times) there won't be any. Its still an EXCELLENT game and story though so give it a try...but start from the beginning with chapter 1...or you will be missing a lot of story.
no that one :Kappa: "male dom, bdsm , etc" :rolleyes:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
WWell, there is a scene that could be considered BDSM in chapter 1. Between the MC and Andria (Rin, the redhead). And the first meeting with the demons gets kinda dominating. That is about all I can think of at this moment. But there is a whole cast of characters with a variety of personalities and kinks...try it out and see if you like it...if not, move on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I had some light BDSM planned, and did that Rin scene but got enough backlash from so many long-time fans that I eased away from doing it after that scene. I myself am not a fan of BDSM or 'male-dom', but I originally wanted to try to please as many people as I could. Having learned that it simply isn't possible to 'please everyone', I decided to stick to my own ideas of what is a turn-on, and focus on making the girls as beautiful as possible.

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Rin would have been the perfect one for some light bdsm. I remember we had some already with her locked in the stocks.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I had some light BDSM planned, and did that Rin scene but got enough backlash from so many long-time fans that I eased away from doing it after that scene. I myself am not a fan of BDSM or 'male-dom', but I originally wanted to try to please as many people as I could. Having learned that it simply isn't possible to 'please everyone', I decided to stick to my own ideas of what is a turn-on, and focus on making the girls as beautiful as possible.
And the story is still a hard story to put down. Even if it were just a paperback novel without the visuals I would still reread it over and over...but you're right, you can't please everyone and some people just have different tastes, no matter what. Just keep making the story you want to make and let those who prefer something different worry about themselves.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...playing through from the start (again...just love the story) and just got to "day 11" (Mia just arrived). But just noticed something that has me curious: during MC's internal monologue about how he feels and his introspection about what's coming there are little scenes flashing by of each of the girls. The one that stumps me is the scene of Trixy sitting on the bench holding a book (titled serenity...cute but not my confusion). So who is the blonde cuddled up with Trix? Sort of looks like Cinn, but not quite and this was before Cinn was brought back...so who is she?

Was too busy reading the text before to notice it, but am seriously curious now. All the other blonds were accounted for, and I don't remember seeing her before, or since (so far).

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity_Background_May22.png

Last Human Devlog 10 June, 2022 (Public)

Hey everyone!
First of all, the image attached is the Patron Monthly Background from last month, enjoy!

Last Human - I didn't look at my last public devlog about LH so, sorry if I am repeating anything. Development is moving along nicely. I've managed to find some great assets to use, but still have a few more things I need to nail down. The first episode of LH will hit a lot of my 'base' maps right away, so I created quite a workload for myself. But I want it to be a good start... it's worth it to me. On June 1st, I revealed video of the menu screen and theme music to patrons and will soon make that post public for everyone to see because I don't want to leave you guys out. So, if you're not following me, be sure to do so.

Release - I have not planned a release schedule yet for this first episode. Keep in mind, this isn't like a regular release. This is a new project. Which means I am still building base maps and creating the atmosphere, tweaking characters and story, etc. Also still working on the GUI, and I even still need to create some PR graphics, new itch page... the list goes on. However, I do have the first scene of the episode completed. The writing (script) is done. Now it's just the graphics - which is the part that takes the longest. Doing anything sci-fi in HS2 is a big challenge because there just isn't a lot of assets readily available. I have to find and purchase stuff I like and import it into my game. I've even started making some things from scratch myself. So, I've already invested a few hundred bucks into LH. Anyway, as for release dates, I'm not going to say just yet because I really don't know. But as soon as I feel like I am pretty sure, I'll post them up.

Serenity - As for Serenity Chapter 2 (Episode 2), that development will take place once the first episode of LH is released. If all goes well, that one will take the normal 2 months, I hope. I already know where that episode is going, and there are no base maps I need to put together aside from one easy one I have to do. So, to my Serenity fans, hang in there!
That's all I have for now. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I ordered myself an RTX 2060 12gb video card. That will double my video memory (currently using a GTX 1660 6gb). I was able to do that from donations and patron/subscriber income, so big thanks to everyone supporting me!! I'm hoping this will give a slight boost to my work in studio. Lately I use a lot more lights and post processing stuff. So that means renders take longer (not 'DAZ' longer but longer lol). But it also should help with my framerate while working on scenes.

Anyway, have a great weekend! I'll be working and should be on discord most of the time so drop by and say hello :)
...Fire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Happy weekend F95 :)

Two new posts for you guys...
First up is the patron background for July 2022:

Second, the public Last Human devlog which includes last month's patron background:

June-LHBackground2022(itch_sm).png

I hope all of you are well, have a great weekend :)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Happy weekend F95 :)

Two new posts for you guys...
First up is the patron background for July 2022:

Second, the public Last Human devlog which includes last month's patron background:

View attachment 1902646

I hope all of you are well, have a great weekend :)
No offense, but I'd rather get updates and news about the original tread topic and this would be Serenity, not Last Human...

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
No offense, but I'd rather get updates and news about the original tread topic and this would be Serenity, not Last Human...
There isn't a Last Human thread yet, so yeah... I post some updates here for you guys. If all prefer, I won't post anything about LH in this thread. Although, you'll have to follow my patreon or itch for those updates. As for Serenity Chapter 2 (Episode 2), that will start development once this first release of LH is out.

New thread time!...There isn't a thread for Last Human already is there?
Not yet. I guess once I release the first episode, it will get created then.

Two projects at once ?
Yes.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes