4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well, I'm so sorry guys. It seems this 1.4 update I put together was missing about 8 images. I have no idea how that happened but I have fixed it and now in the process of re-uploading the full builds. The smaller update package is not affected, so if you downloaded that, don't worry about this at all.
I'll post new links in here once the uploads finish. I also have the compressed apk built. I noticed the missing images when I decided to run lint on the live script that I had just compressed to make sure everything was good. I really need to get in the habit of doing that before all builds. Oh well, live and learn. Anyway, probably be about an hour from now and I'll have some new mega links ready. Sorry about that :(
Facepalm_statue.jpg

That's it.....your fired! We've put up with a lot of crap from you; hot girls, good story, regular updates, regular feedback, positive interaction.....

OK, we'll give you ONE more chance to redeem yourself, but after that it's the unemployment line for YOU!

EOY.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

EDIT: Big apologies guys... When I made the compressed android version, I decided to run a quick test and found that the build was missing about 8 images. So, I had to rebuild it tonight. I have edited the mega links below with the fixed version. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have Serenity version 1.3 already, you can just download the "" (the missing images aren't an issue with the patch, so if you downloaded it already, you don't need to do anything).
-----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone,
This update simply adds the final sex scene (from version 1.3) to the gallery. There is no other new content than that outside of a few minor edits to some script.
Below are the full download links (for anyone who didn't download version 1.3). I did not create a compressed android version this time (sorry). If enough ask me for that, I'll provide it later. Just working in a time crunch here between this and full-time job and wanted to get this out.
Attached: (note: YOU MUST HAVE VERSION 1.3 TO USE THIS.) I've created an update patch that will update your Serenity-1.3-pc version to 1.4. Extract the files into your Serenity 1.3 folder, overwriting existing files. The second attachment is my 'persistent' file. Extract this to your 'game/save' folder to unlock all of the gallery.

Download Links (MEGA):
Serenity-1.4-pc.zip (2.6gb)
Serenity-1.4-mac.zip (2.6gb)

Android APKs (MEGA):
Serenity-1.4-android.apk (2.7gb)
(Fair warning, this will probably not work on older devices)

Serenity-1.4-android(compressed).apk (1.3gb)
(Compressed version for those with older devices, or have trouble with the normal apk above)
Thanks for the patch, much appreciated!

Reactions: N2TheFire

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I just binged the whole game over the weekend, and really like it, loved the music too. I liked this one, just a big happy ending :) Just wish had more.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Ya know, I really hate when people are jerks when writing reviews. I REALLY don't give a damn what you rate my game and say anything you like about what you DON'T like about Serenity... but I'll spell DOOFUS any damn way I want to! :LOL: :rolleyes:
welcome to internet... I was 8 when I realized fuck what people say... Haters are gonna hate, ass holes are going to be ass holes... if they don't assault you ignore them, The best part about the internet is they can't attack you so fuck the review shit heads don't matter

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
welcome to internet... I was 8 when I realized fuck what people say... Haters are gonna hate, ass holes are going to be ass holes... if they don't assault you ignore them, The best part about the internet is they can't attack you so fuck the review shit heads don't matter
My post was meant to be humorous. I'm not an idiot, I know people will pick apart my work, and they have done so for almost 2 years now. So, this isn't me simply whining about a review. If I'm honest, I don't really care about reviews anymore. I've learned that some people on here are just forever going to be 'sourpuss'... its all happy, issues are resolved too fast, why doesn't the mc do this or that... I've heard it all. And, LOL, I don't care. I wrote something as positive as I could because let's face it... the world is nuts right now. And I don't want to get into any debates about that stuff. What I'm saying is, people continue to just be so negative in a world that just doesn't need any more of that. Serenity was meant to be all good, all happy, all the time. Anyone who doesn't like that, well... there are plenty of sad, dramatic and violent, hell even sick content out there for them to enjoy. Me? I'll keep doing this exactly the way I envisioned it. And I am happy with what I have done. Is it perfect? Fuck no. Will it ever be? Maybe in the eyes of some.
In any case, Serenity isn't like most stories in the AVN community. That was on purpose. I'll never please everyone, and I'm fine with that now. Perhaps early on I let that get to me. There are enough people who love Serenity right now, I am VERY satisfied with what I have done. So, I'll keep going as long as there are people still that way. You know who you are.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
N2TheFire
Thank you for this VN, I bet you had a very rough time during the development process and everything that hangs on that tail. But you did good, very good. I do really like this piece of craftmanship. I personally do not like Honey select stuff that much, but you really pulled my leg with Serenity.
Chapter One was awesome, i had a lot of fun during the 2? years of development! Looking forward to the next Level of quality and writing improvement for Chapter 2 and your other Project (Last Human?).

Good Luck and godspeed on your programming/writing/rendering cycle.

Serenity = :love:

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
I never downloaded V1.3, I missed it. Is there any point downloading this then or just wait for the next update to come out?

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
That's two versions you've missed! That's a lot of content to catch up on, and chapter 2 won't be coming out for a quiet a while. I'd say play it!
In some ways, it's better to get caught up on a lot of content at once, it keeps the storyline in your head. So many different games out there, no matter the genre it makes it hard to keep track sometimes.

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I never downloaded V1.3, I missed it. Is there any point downloading this then or just wait for the next update to come out?
1.3 was the last content update to Chapter 1. And 1.4 was just a "fix" release (fixed gallery, couple of minor edits). The "next update" will be a new build, so yeah... download V1.4. Chapter 1 for all intents and purposes is completed. I am now working on Chapter 2.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
No. The developer has stated there will be no incest in this game.
Its true that the DEV originally said that, but lets take an objective look at things for a moment.
1: all the girls that Catherine (mother) wrote into serenity...many with the exception of Morgan...are her precious creations and they all call her mother...making the MC their brother in a way, and making them all sisters.
2: MC has internal monologue about and dialogue with Catherine that is more than borderline sexually charged and has more than one occurrence of a nip slip or a panty shot...and the game dialogue is definately creating an air of sexual tension between mother an son
3: as above with the mother there is more than ample sexual tension between brother and sister plus he has seen her naked and has discussed her sexual escapades openly with her...not to mention the nipple touch and her reaction to it.
4: the Pantherea sisters are obviously comfortable being a bit sexual with eachother.
5: there is dialogue between mother and daughter that more than hints at the possible feelings of desire they have for the MC
6: considering Catherine and Morgan's history, it gives Morgan an almost "step-mother/aunt" relationship with the MC...and she ends up getting the big D hard.

All of this lends to the possibility of some deep incestuous action. And while the DEV may have said there wouldn't be any (which I think may at least have been a very ambiguous statement), it may be that they meant there wouldn't be any in the first chapter (which I guess would depend on how strict and specific one defines incest).

With the development of the relationship between all the characters...and especially between the MC and his mother and sister...I am personally hoping that chapter 2 will introduce some incest love between those characters...but either way I have enjoyed the story so far and am looking forward to chapter 2

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
My bad...I meant Karen, not Catherine. I was talking about the mother character...not the neighbor girl/girlfriend/best friend

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Its true that the DEV originally said that, but lets take an objective look at things for a moment.
yes, he "originally" said that and lets take an objective look at things for a moment - he has repeated himself many, many, many times. Analysis doesn't matter. Our wants don't matter. What N2thefire wants matters. He has said "no incest" many, many, many times.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
yes, he "originally" said that and lets take an objective look at things for a moment - he has repeated himself many, many, many times. Analysis doesn't matter. Our wants don't matter. What N2thefire wants matters. He has said "no incest" many, many, many times.
And that is completely fine by me. As I said, while I would enjoy seeing some play between the sister and MC...it won't keep me from playing if there isn't any. My "analysis" was just pointing out that the game already includes content that could be considered incestuous as it is...again depending on how you define "incest" and considering that f95zone has already defined it to include step-family and adopted family in other cases. I enjoy the story greatly even without the MC fucking Camilla or Karen. I just wanted to.point out that a case could be made to consider that the original nekos in serenity are basically "step sisters" to the MC. They call Karen "mother" and she treats them as her own children, just as she treats the MC. It is entirely N2thefire's game and I am a huge fan already and am excited for chapter 2...incest or not.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
1: all the girls that Catherine (mother) wrote into serenity...many with the exception of Morgan...are her precious creations and they all call her mother...making the MC their brother in a way, and making them all sisters.
2: MC has internal monologue about and dialogue with Catherine that is more than borderline sexually charged and has more than one occurrence of a nip slip or a panty shot...and the game dialogue is definately creating an air of sexual tension between mother an son
3: as above with the mother there is more than ample sexual tension between brother and sister plus he has seen her naked and has discussed her sexual escapades openly with her...not to mention the nipple touch and her reaction to it.
4: the Pantherea sisters are obviously comfortable being a bit sexual with eachother.
5: there is dialogue between mother and daughter that more than hints at the possible feelings of desire they have for the MC
6: considering Catherine and Morgan's history, it gives Morgan an almost "step-mother/aunt" relationship with the MC...and she ends up getting the big D hard.

All of this lends to the possibility of some deep incestuous action. And while the DEV may have said there wouldn't be any (which I think may at least have been a very ambiguous statement), it may be that they meant there wouldn't be any in the first chapter (which I guess would depend on how strict and specific one defines incest).

With the development of the relationship between all the characters...and especially between the MC and his mother and sister...I am personally hoping that chapter 2 will introduce some incest love between those characters...but either way I have enjoyed the story so far and am looking forward to chapter 2
I had a good laugh at this Sotak LOL
Let me begin this response with this: I won't be writing any 'meaningful' kind of incest, in any chapter, in any project I do. I have nothing against those who are into that stuff, I myself actually like a couple of games with that content because they're well written and entertaining. As a sexual tag though, it isn't something I am into. Plus, the community is drowning in incest games. I would have nothing to add to it as a writer. And all that is completely aside from the fact that I don't want to screw around with patreon bullshit or 'patches'. It just isn't worth it to me going to that trouble.

With that said, in hindsight, I made Camilla a little too damn hot. I agree with that. Karen too for that matter. And I even teased the incest stuff a bit with the sexual tension you mention. But it will never go beyond that I'm sorry to say. Now... I do have some notes written and a basic prologue for a story around Camilla, with you (the MC) falling into her own world. That may come at some point in the future. For now, my plate is full - over-full honestly. So it could be quite a while before I get to a point where I could do something with that.

Is there some deep, underlying incest here? Perhaps. But not enough that I'm breaking any of patreon's rules. And no plans to really take it further. I'm very sorry if that steers some people away from my work, but I'm also okay with that. I am glad that you do enjoy the story so far though. :)

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes