4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
N2TheFire So I played LH this weekend, and I still get awe struck when I think about it. There are no words to truly express myself. I am grateful that you shared this story starter with us. Just a small portion of what I think will be an amazing story. I am doing my best to calmly wait for the next update, and not just type; hurry hurry hurry... Please accept my deepest thanks for LH and Serenity. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Last Human - Episode 1 (Version 0.2 - Patrons)

Now ready for patrons on $5 tier: and

Release Schedule:
Fade Defender, Goddess, and Crown tiers: (Friday 19, August 2022) - released
Fade Angel tier: (Wednesday 24, August 2022) - released
Fade Visitor tier: (Saturday 27, August 2022)
Public: (Tuesday 30, August 2022)

Reactions: pgm_01

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Last Human - Episode 1 (Version 0.3 - Patrons)

Now ready for patrons on $2 tier: and

Release Schedule:
Fade Defender, Goddess, and Crown tiers: (Friday 19, August 2022) - released
Fade Angel tier: (Wednesday 24, August 2022) - released
Fade Visitor tier: (Saturday 27, August 2022) - released
Public: (Tuesday 30, August 2022)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Last Human 0.3 Public Release
Yes, I know it was supposed to drop tomorrow... Did you guys forget who you're dealing with? LOL
Seriously though, my regular job is going to have me tied up tomorrow and I wanted to go ahead and get this done. So, without any more fanfare or ridiculous long posts... Here you go.

DOWNLOAD (MEGA):

Windows: (415.7mb)
Mac: (398.3mb)
Android: (419.0mb)

If you're hitting a limit using MEGA, you can also download from my itch:

Original Patreon post here (with screenshots):

Trailer:

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Yes, I know it was supposed to drop tomorrow... Did you guys forget who you're dealing with? LOL
Seriously though, my regular job is going to have me tied up tomorrow and I wanted to go ahead and get this done. So, without any more fanfare or ridiculous long posts... Here you go.

DOWNLOAD (MEGA):

Windows: LastHuman-0.3-pc.zip (415.7mb)
Mac: LastHuman-0.3-mac.zip (398.3mb)
Android: LastHuman-0.3-android.apk (419.0mb)

Trailer:
Amen regular job

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019

DOWNLOAD (MEGA):

Windows: LastHuman-0.3-pc.zip (415.7mb)
Mac: LastHuman-0.3-mac.zip (398.3mb)
Android: LastHuman-0.3-android.apk (419.0mb)

Trailer:
your Android get errors when open menu

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
When is the next Update ?
Currently, I am developing the next episode of Serenity.

Once that is done, I'll work on Last Human again. But I am sort of working on both at the same time to try and minimize the wait for you guys.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
I am not a Patron, so I can't leave a comment on the recent update post. However, I would like to throw in my opinion: please don't change the scene where you meet Samantha. I understand that scene is essentially rape. The MC even says as much in the scene. However, in my opinion the scene is really pretty mild, and I think that it needs to be there in order to assert that Samantha is, in fact, evil. At least until you reconcile with her.

Not to mention that the scene is hot the way it is and I'm afraid any alternative will be less hot.

Also the person that commented on the itch page was rude as shit to you. Out of pure spite, I don't want them to feel like they've exerted any kind of influence over this project lol. If they object to something that you wrote, that is /their/ problem, not yours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I am not a Patron, so I can't leave a comment on the recent update post. However, I would like to throw in my opinion: please don't change the scene where you meet Samantha. I understand that scene is essentially rape. The MC even says as much in the scene. However, in my opinion the scene is really pretty mild, and I think that it needs to be there in order to assert that Samantha is, in fact, evil. At least until you reconcile with her.

Not to mention that the scene is hot the way it is and I'm afraid any alternative will be less hot.

Also the person that commented on the itch page was rude as shit to you. Out of pure spite, I don't want them to feel like they've exerted any kind of influence over this project lol. If they object to something that you wrote, that is /their/ problem, not yours.
Very cool reply Res... And a very reasonable request also. Don't worry, I think I've pretty much decided that other than redoing the renders to make them better during my planned re-do, I'm going to leave the scene in with an option to skip it just before. That way at least, older fans of the game can enjoy it the way it was, and those more sensitive to that kind of content can choose to skip it. Thanks so much for your feedback. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

By the way, that person's original comment was edited to just say something about "this game has rape". Which will explain why I replied the way I did. Then he got ugly again with another reply. I try to be as nice as I can but I've done all I'm going to do with that situation.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
For those here who may have missed the situation (mentioned in posts above this one) - I just updated the post on Patreon

Thanks for the feedback from everyone on this. Now we can move on :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey everyone,

Serenity Chapter 1 (version 1.5) - I have added an option to skip one scene at the beginning of Day 5 that a few found offensive. Also, I added a transparency slider in the preferences and improved the dialogue font. Now you can adjust to your personal preference. Finally, just cleaned out a few unused files leftover from past changes.

Download Links (MEGA):

(2.68gb)

(2.66gb)

(I'll add the android APK tomorrow, I still need to test it. Also, I'll try to get the compressed PC version done.)

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes