claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
damn, I really tried but I cannot look past the uncanny faces, it just doesn't mesh with the rest of the model. guess I'll just wait for whatever is made next

Reactions: KROM95

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
If he doesn't want to continue the game he could at least turn it into a comic, as it's such a waste to lose all those characters... especially the protagonist's mother.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Right now it seems that he is only trying to divert attention from chapter 5 of the visual novel because it is clear that he no longer wants to continue it
he mustve gotten burnt out already lmao, maybe this is how we get another comic with Violet :sneaky:
Hey, I'd settle for that!

For real, though - much as I like the visual novel, it's just a bloated mess at this point. He just kept adding characters while putting the existing storylines on the backburner. But while that works to keep the story fresh on the short term, it just creates even more plotlines that are never going to be finished.

It also doesn't help that he's been recycling comic plotlines from day 1. And characterizing Scarlett as shy and demure (instead of the bitchy and dominant Gina) did work initially... but it did fall flat the moment he began to write Scarlett into the same kinds of futadom storylines as Gina.

Scarlett is just Gina's steroid-abusing body double at this point.

Serge would honestly be better off scuttling the whole visual novel and aim for a remake. He did end up putting in more original storylines later on, and I'd love to see more of Mrs. Jones and that black gym girl.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Of the two though I do prefer Scarlett's appearance, I think her face is better, the rest I can go either way on though. Would just be better if it was a kinetic novel or in comic format instead, less time spent coding on the renpy/VN side of things.