Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
It looks really good. I hope the gameplay isn't too complicated.
At the moment there's only 1 ntr scene. If you have the netorare content enabled, whilst helping Ruby you should see a context menu popup in your Action menu with a white flag. You have to either lose the combat encounter or use the auto-defeat to get it.
Will you add NTR into non-combat situations?

Last edited:

Kurosa.wa

Developer
Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 2538098

looks like joiplay can't play it.
Yeah sorry about that, I know about the issue. I wasn't releasing android version yet so I didn't bother fixing it. While I'm not sure when I'll make an actual android port (since there are some issues with combat aiming etc on a touch screen) I'll try to get this error fixed by the next update so that there's at least some unofficial support for android for now.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Damn this is really high effort. Good job to the dev and good luck. Just a couple things, first of all the zoom-ins are just ugly, all they do is make the girls look like cut cardboard. Also I think I found a bug, when I gave the 1000 credits they didn't get detracted from my money

Oh and btw the auto clicker game is extremely unbalanced, 15 pets per second (pps) cost 5000 when you could just buy 15 times the 1 pps for 325. But it doesn't matter, all that's important is that the catgirl is happy, and she sure is

Kurosa.wa

Developer
Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Damn this is really high effort. Good job to the dev and good luck. Just a couple things, first of all the zoom-ins are just ugly, all they do is make the girls look like cut cardboard. Also I think I found a bug, when I gave the 1000 credits they didn't get detracted from my money

Oh and btw the auto clicker game is extremely unbalanced, 15 pets per second (pps) cost 5000 when you could just buy 15 times the 1 pps for 325. But it doesn't matter, all that's important is that the catgirl is happy, and she sure is
Thank you for the kind words! And thank you for the constructive feedback, I'll definitely revisit all the zoom-ins and try to make them better. The money not deducting was a bug and is now fixed.

And for the catgirl clicker I'm aware it's very poorly balanced. I might revisit the balance when I have some extra time, but the clicker itself was included mostly just cause one of my beta testers liked it and thought it'd be neat to leave it in. It was originally just a tech demo for hitbox system.

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
This game is really good and also addictive ahahah! The UI and the little details made the difference. It is truly a well done game.
But I have a few questions.
  • How can I make money fast? More fast than a single job
  • How can I rise my hacking level to more than 6? Or better, is it possible to rise the hack level?
  • There are some propt that are marked like this: -?- Is there a way to unlock those or are just there for future updates?
  • Will something happen if I manage to buy the most expensive whisky???

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
At the moment there's only 1 ntr scene. If you have the netorare content enabled, whilst helping Ruby you should see a context menu popup in your Action menu with a white flag. You have to either lose the combat encounter or use the auto-defeat to get it.
I still can't get it, if I click the flag a screen saying 'flatlined' appears and I have to either load a save or close it.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Pic 9: Unarmed dude extending his arm toward you.
[Threat level: Lethal.]

Ah yes, the police experience.
Yeah. Cause never in the history of time has someone been killed by someone unarmed. Never has someone been punched, gone down, and caved their head in. Nor have ppl ever been curb stomped, beaten to death, maimed or harmed in any way whatsoever by someone unarmed.

Jun 16, 2021
Mind Control is very prevalent, as it is a power you unlock from day 3 onward. At the moment most of the content is mind control related.
Hopefully in the next update you can make their expressions seem more obviously blank (i.e slightly open mouth, eyes losing highlights). Expression is a large reason why mind control is so appealing to many.

Other than issues like money payment balance the game is really solid for a first update. Keep up the good work.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Hopefully in the next update you can make their expressions seem more obviously blank (i.e slightly open mouth, eyes losing highlights). Expression is a large reason why mind control is so appealing to many.

Other than issues like money payment balance the game is really solid for a first update. Keep up the good work.
It's interesting how lovers of the same fetish can live it for such different reasons. I personaly found this site because I wanted more mind control games, but I never found the completely mindless doll like state very appealing, though I do find the ability to turn them like that appealing

Reactions: Xaos_ and Cimory
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes