RPGM Completed Series of Bimbofication Events: New Family Values [Final] [Delicate Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
As a fan of bimbofication, this is pretty shit lol. Like, I don't expect much from them as it usually requires a rather dumb plot anyway but, hollllly crap this is just awful. I felt like I was the one losing braincells reading it... maybe it did it's job then? :KEK:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This man missed his calling as a Doctor, his understanding of human anatomy is unrivaled.

But seriously, I'm fucked in the head, I genuinely like this shit.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
I remember this Dev. He abandoned his previous game and now making sit
Well whatever you do it's up to you.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any reason this isnt renpy ??

anyways some of the expressions are really weird, like REALLY weird (I think the enlarged mouth/lip probably breaks expression or something like that) , but I like that there is some "variety" (for instance FMG/preg etc and not only the same type of bimbo that are looking the same)

would be way better if there were more step rather than "normal" and "fully transformed"

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Lol, this was commissioned by a client that had a powerful desire for chocolate beauties and bimbos. Which I appreciate because I wanted to do something with black ladies for a long time but never had the time until this one.

There was a bug that was making it difficult to continue the game. The commissioner didn't found it or the beta testers, which makes no sense.

Here's the updated corrected versions:

PC:

MAC:

Browser/supposedly mobile:

I'll try to do more with brown, tanned and delicious dark ladies in the future.

Reactions: FFTW

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
RPGM animation are also way more annoying (since you have to let it play one before being able to skip). This would "play" way better in renpy

Reactions: PapiAxel

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ha!
Things just never go smoothly dont they?
All my thanks to my betas.

Fixed version:

Pc:

MAC:

Browser/ "Mobile" (according to the settings of RPGMZ):

Reactions: FFTW
May 11, 2023
playing this game and the intro makes it seem like this game is some kind of sequel, is their a prequel to this game?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes