Comics Collection Serious Punch Collection [2022-11-14] [Serious Punch]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just wondering, is there any chance of you turning The MILF's Way into a Visual Novel or game?

Reactions: Joeburqa

carciufolo

Aug 22, 2022
Post from his Patreon page:

Animations

Hi guys!

As I had already anticipated, in the next chapter things will start to get really hot!
Aaaaaand some sex scene will be animated!

I've already rendered some animations and I was able to make them quite smooth, without making my PC explode... A very good result. xD

I can't wait to show you the final result!

Thank you again for all the wonderful support you are giving me, it's far beyond my expectations!

With love <3

Preview Ch. 4 The MILF's Way

Geez, guys!

Alex has only been in the house for 24 hours but a lot of crazy things have already happened!

In the next chapter our hero will wake up with a pretty good hangover.
And after a hangover what can one desire more than anything else? A nice warm shower!

What awaits us in the next chapter?

I hate spoilers, I'll just tell you that Cristine will come back and finish what she started in the first chapter!
The story is just beginning, and I am about to introduce new characters and new possibilities. xD

With love <3

carciufolo

Aug 22, 2022
Latest posts on his patreon page:

New Series & Chapter Five
Hi guys!
I have almost finished working on the fourth chapter, I only have to finish the post-production (which is the most tedious part lol), I think between today and tomorrow I will release it.
It's longer than the previous chapters, about 62 pages.
And in the meantime, I have already started rendering the fifth chapter, which will mainly focus on the first "evening lesson" between Eva and Alex.
But let's get to the news: The two images above are not part of The MILF's Way. They are part of a new series I am devising these days. It'll be very similar to The MILF's Way in some aspects, but the most important thing is that I want to create a well-connected universe.
You know the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Something like that. xD

1.png 2.png

New Character
Hi guys!
I would like to inform you that I have finished rendering the fourth chapter.
So we are very close to the release.
In the meantime, I want to introduce a new character!
Who might she be?
I'll give you a hint: She is very important to him.

NewMilf.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote